The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » My Teleportation Device Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Red Neck Magician
View Profile
Regular user
Down Yonder
190 Posts

Profile of Red Neck Magician
Are the teleportation device still available for purchase?
MagicMichealMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
349 Posts

Profile of MagicMichealMan
How much do these go for?
brian314
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
112 Posts

Profile of brian314
Don,
Do you have any bundles available or plan to soon and what is the bundle price.

Thank you
Brian
mjanes
View Profile
New user
Gig Harbor, WA
66 Posts

Profile of mjanes
I plan to build another, after a first funky contraption which, after numerous performances, turns out to be too large for convenient gripping in one hand. The controls need to be relocated, too: for looks and function alike.

Treat yourselves to a rewarding hour of comparison-viewing: first, view the instructional video Whit made when he first released this gorgeous and ingenious routine; then, view his recent release at his website (and available on YouTube). The differences between those two video-presentations follows the refinement Whit developed in taking this routine to its masterpiece status, and if we follow his footsteps --- or, climb onto his shoulders --- we stand to bring our audiences all the more wonder and fun.

I love this routine!
Chrishue
View Profile
New user
NYC
62 Posts

Profile of Chrishue
After reading a number of reviews on this forum I contacted Don Stachowiak so that he could build me a teleportation device for the Whit Haydn routine. He was very responsive and friendly during the discussion process. We discussed a price and a time frame (1 month). After exchanging emails about the details on how I wanted the device to be built, I Paypaled him the discussed amount in full. After close to four months, giving him the benefit of a doubt, and him giving me excuse after excuse, plus ignoring my emails, I realized that he was just taking my money.

I asked for Don to refund me my money or send me the device that I paid for, but I did not receive anything. It has now been 6+ months and he still has not refunded me my money nor has he sent me my device. And it seems like I am not the only person that he has done this to.

If anyone is looking to get a teleportation device built DO NOT buy one from Don Stachowiak! I strongly recommend going to Nick Wenger. I ordered one from him, he built it within two days, and it surpassed my expectations.

-Chris
John
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of John
Chris et al,

I am sorry for Chris's experience and expect Don to respond to it - and make it right. I just want to register that I worked with Don and my experience could not have been better. I found him responsive, helpful, timely and I am extremely satisfied with what he sent my way. I'm sorry that Chris's experience was so different and I expect there may be some explanation and some redress forthcoming. But for the public record, I just wanted to share how totally satisfied and pleased I was with Mr. Stachowiak's work. I expect that some satisfaction will be forthcoming to Chris.

John
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
You can always build your own. It's really not all that difficult and can actually be a fun little project. Here's how mine came out

"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
760 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
Quote:
On 2012-02-21 12:00, Payne wrote:
You can always build your own. It's really not all that difficult and can actually be a fun little project. Here's how mine came out

That's a great looking device, Payne. Beautifully done.

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » My Teleportation Device Routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL