The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Fortune Sticks (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
TheGreatNancini
View Profile
Veteran user
Ohio
373 Posts

Profile of TheGreatNancini
I absolutely love the fortune sticks, but can only use them when there is considerable lighting...still they are awesome for those occasions that I can use them.
-- Nancilee N. Jones --
Website | Facebook | Twitter
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Thank you for the great comments TheGreatNancini; we're so glad that you are enjoying them!

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Paltergeist Unlimited / Tenyo Elite
(416) 410-5766
aechecop
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Beautiful props, loved the plastic ones and love the aluminum ones... the only issue would be the aluminum engraved signs on the non contrasting yellow sticks... hard to read... quality is superb though.
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Joemv
Love the Fortune Sticks..... a great mental effect.....easy to do....leaves you time for a great presentation.

Joe
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
I have the original and the the Elite version. Now I do for 2 people at a time.

I taped symbols on my plastic set so they didn't wear off.

I'll take a picture and post it...

I use a presentation of the sticks make a sound I interpret from spectator mixing them.

Like they sing to me.

The metal ones make that even more believable.

Thanks Again Tenyo Elite
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
The "sound" presentation is a great idea, thanks for sharing.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
A crazy thought, maybe. Due to lighting issues, the sticks can only be used in the right conditions. What if you put a tiny white pinprick of a dot on the matte sides of the sticks? Could something like this be done without calling attention to itself, and yet be visible enough for the magician to get the info he/she needs?
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I paid $100 for mine - don't want to take a chance on messing them up.

Jim
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
I would like T-126 MATCH STICK Elite, made of the same material as Fortune sticks : aluminium, blue and red (with contrasting white numbers), even with black tips (just like FS), and also with its nice leather carrying pouch... Simple to produce for the Elite team, probably not to expensive ($100 retail?), would'nt look like a toy, and a great companion to Fortune sticks! What do you think? Smile
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Sim- Yes Match sticks are another item we are working with. Jason Palter fooled me badly with them while demoing them to me at our hotel a couple of years ago, great trick! Id like to see them made out of an expensive wood with brass inlay numbers. Just keep in mind Tenyo wants us to produce certain gimmicked(moving parts) tricks, such as blue crystal and soft coins(soft coins being specifically requested for us to do). We plan to release a mix of complicated gimmicked items with items less gimmicked. The more complicated and gimmicky tricks will retail for more than the less gimmicked items for obvious reasons. But I do like your idea of making them match the fortune sticks, great routing ideas here. I'll run this by Tenyo and the boys. Thanks for the great idea.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Anyone continuing to perform with these? New ideas, thoughts?

Any new developments for additional releases? Wooden version?
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
For those who haven't seen the demo video:

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
aechecop
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Wooden version... hmm, that sounds cool. Plastic, Aluminum and now wood... not bad!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I've been doing the fortune sticks for almost 5 years - where did the time go? One end of one stick has a small (2 mm X 2 mm) chip out of the black plastic where it was dropped. Other than that, they're as good a new. If you don't have this prop, you're missing out on a super mind boggling effect.

Jim
drolleric
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of drolleric
I have the two versions,
each one is very good. Easy trick to do and plays big !!!
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
For those who have a concern of wear down, clear nail polish is the solution. Three coats. Be sure the coat is dry before adding the next.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Ubernutz
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Ubernutz
Is there a wooden version? Or plans for one?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Fortune Sticks (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL