The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » What Tenyo item do you want made elite? (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
The 'Tenyo Elite guys' actually don't have to change a lot to make Sandwich Platter 'Elite'. As a matter of fact, I made it 'custom' once and it works 100 % ) Smile

If there is no-one in the Elite 'company' that knows how the trick works, I'd be glad to explain it and suggest how to make it 'elite'.

[edit] I first made some suggestions to the Elite-guys, but that gave away the secret (kindoff Smile ).
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
I think that some kind of new Cubio would be cool… let’s say rather than a cube, a skull, voodoo doll, some ancient relic, you get the picture.

Also a new release of the Sand Frame.

Thanks,
Bruce
shadowman
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of shadowman
Sandwich Platter.
trainwing
View Profile
New user
Hendersonville, TN
44 Posts

Profile of trainwing
Here's what I would like to see Tenyo Elite produce:

1. Side Track (Please, please, please - arguably the greatest zig zag card ever!)
2. Crystal Cleaver
3. Vault Vision
4. Crazy Spots
5. A beautifully designed set of Bird Watcher
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Simple effects, no sophisticated mechanics, and same material(anodized aluminum)... I would then suggest :
Geometrick
Match Sticks
Flash dice

And then, a duo ($150)? : MiraMetal + Zone Infinity
trainwing
View Profile
New user
Hendersonville, TN
44 Posts

Profile of trainwing
Oh, I forgot; no one has mentioned this, but Quicksilver is a great effect (long out of production), but could be made into a work of art by Tenyo Elite.
magicden
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
103 Posts

Profile of magicden
I would love to see an elite version of Mystery Triangle.I use this all the time.
Den
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Sorry to be boring (as these are mentioned already but to add to the votes):

i) Sandwich Platter (metal plates would be nice)
ii) Zig Zag Cig (slightly longer to allow SuperKing size fags to be used)
iii) Diminishing Cards (don't think this has had a shout yet)
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
I would like a remote-controlled version of the "China Mystery Box" made out of scalloped cocobolo Rosewood and walnut with an ebony base.
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
And I'll take a "Mini-Morphosis" crafted from bee's wing eucalyptus, with accompanying noise-proof decorative and finely hand stitched lined silk curtains.

:)
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
I would like match sticks in wood, with inlaid numbers or roman numerals
Ideally a dark wood and a light wood...if anyone knows who could make them for me
id be interested to hear how much it might cost?
thanks
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
I would LOVE for someone to make a good Cubio.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Me I like Mira metal, Twister, Moons of jupiters and side tracked for the Elite version.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
I *love* Silk Serenade... even though its actually a cheap version of a Jim Rainho effect (I'd get the Rainho if it was still available.)

I know a lot of people think it can't be performed anymore because records are no longer in active use. I personally don't agree, but that might limit its commercial appeal. Still, I'd buy one made out of soemthign more durable then cardboard.

I wonder if you could "update" it with colored CDs...
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Oh and I second the folks who already mentioned Eclipse. I love the visual nature of it.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Okay a third, I think. I've never seen it in person, only in you tube video, but I like the basic idea of "Tricky Business". very deceptive. Logically I know the real card has to be preloaded and coming from somewhere, and the double width of the box is a bit suspicious, but I can't quite out the two together in a way that makes sense Smile

It seems to me if you could (a) produce this is in metal with a steel or gold tone so it looked like a businessman's accessory, not a toy and (b) could find some design way to justify the the double-width better, it would be a killer "carry around with you' businessman's trick.

Edit: Okay I just figured it out. That double width IS a problem unless you can find a way to make it make more sense.
Andy Moss
View Profile
Special user
713 Posts

Profile of Andy Moss
EYE OF THE IDOL please. Possibly the single strongest effect ever produced by Tenyo. If the idol was created with a granite stone like paint finish and the crystals were gem like glass rather than plastic this effect would be a sure winner.It would certainly sell well. While I realise that this might well not be the easiest product from the range to reproduce it would be worth the effort so please have the courage to give it a go. This is a plea from the heart.I do hope that you will read this post Steve and give it some serious consideration Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I think "Tricky Business" is already an elite version I found, the design is very beautiful, metallic, the cover class and sober, what more ? Is allready perfect ...

I agree for a Elite version of Match sticks wooden, sandwich platter in wood too.
Love too a beautiful Ultra tube whit locking system. Or Parabox whit metal case. like too Elite Diabolicus and bioshock.

Desagree totaly for cubio elite.
westo
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of westo
I agree with most of the above, but thinking about it, the only tenyo item I still use is 'Ghost Pet' I have had great reactions to a spooky presentation I use seated at a table. Now if the box was a dark wood it would be much better.
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On 2010-06-27 20:04, Cyberqat wrote:
I *love* Silk Serenade... even though its actually a cheap version of a Jim Rainho effect (I'd get the Rainho if it was still available.)

I know a lot of people think it can't be performed anymore because records are no longer in active use. I personally don't agree, but that might limit its commercial appeal. Still, I'd buy one made out of soemthign more durable then cardboard.

I wonder if you could "update" it with colored CDs...

There is an update of sorts....
Not a great presentation shown here, but with some work I think this "color changing cd" effect would work"
http://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/......_id=2356
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » What Tenyo item do you want made elite? (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL