The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » You Know You're Spending Too Much Time with Magic When... (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..29..55..81..107..133~134~135~136~137..155..172..189..206..221~222~223 [Next]
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... and 25 other magic forums.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2009-12-27 00:00, Bob Sanders wrote:
... you save medical forceps for tabman to use in prop building.

And I finally wore all that stuff out. In fact, the day I chain sawed my leg, Gloria used some of those scissors to clean up the leg b4 sewing me up. With a liberal dose of moonshine, on the leg, in the doctor (Gloria) and in the tabman I must add.

Thanks again for that great visit in Tennessee.

-=tab
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tabby,

You don't live that far away now. You and Gloria should come see us. Then we'll go to the clinic and raid Lucy's stash of strange tools. (We can help some fish out of our lake too. They hardly have room to swim.)

You Know You're Spending Too Much Time with Magic When... you have more half finished props than ones ready to use.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Thanks Bob, I appreciate that. Right now I don't feel comfortable getting more than 15 or 20 minutes away from my Mamas house. She's a genuine antique at 87 and the reason I returned to the cotton patch, to be here for her when she needs me all in an effort to be a good son and make up for all the years I traveled and was never around.

And I'd spend even more time with magic if I had it. I'm thankful for the shop and for friends and fans.

The funny thing about this thread to me is that theres no way to spend too much time with magic IMO.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Drake
View Profile
New user
I feel bad having only
59 Posts

Profile of Drake
If you have ever used mini cup sets for shot glasses at a party because you could not find anything else
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
If you've ever used cups, at all, while doing sports.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you keep trying to find the smallest cup for your one cup routine.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
The day after xmas, you are back looking through magic catalogs...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you just cannot stop reading magic catalogs.
MillsJW
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of MillsJW
You are searching through "The Magic Café" to see what new Christmas trick might work for you!

You save the rubber bands from the door hangers to use in your act.

You have at least one set of Crocheted balls - still in a plastic bag above your keyboard.

You have a thumb tip in your pocket. (OK, who DOESN'T have a thumb tip in their pocket?
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
You have 8 pens that can penetrate a dollar bill...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
... You email your friends about what stores have the best deals on bikes and we mean playing cards.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Someone's at the cash register and you're still typing some nonsensical thaumaturgical equation that only qoudlibetical prestidigitators can understand, comprehend and absorb and they're meakly calling out "Is anyone here?" but you don't care because you'll never see them again but you know that you'll run into someone here.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you practice and rehearse the whole day developing your new act.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
You don't know who is in the playoffs, but you know all the magic award winners in each category...
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you know who are the ones that have not been posting at the Café since last week.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
... you can spot a change in avatar on The Magic Café.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you can also spot a change in their signature file and those below their avatar.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
You admit to being a Café addict...
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
... you can think of silly magic gags just to amuse yourself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » You Know You're Spending Too Much Time with Magic When... (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..29..55..81..107..133~134~135~136~137..155..172..189..206..221~222~223 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL