The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..17..31..45..59..69~70~71~72~73~74 [Next]
EasyK
View Profile
New user
The secret is in one of my
79 Posts

Profile of EasyK
I've been looking on his page and it's beautiful work. The new US dollar turtle he has a picture of on the site is just so-so pretty. That's precision craftsmanship.
'My brain is the key that sets me free.'
- Harry Houdini
EasyK
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of EasyK
A bit of topic here maybe.. But thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Both of you!
- Harry Houdini
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Everybody

Yes I can make the TUC with your coins, not problem, my personal email is marceloinsua@gmail.com

Sorry to say that NOBODY can make my TUC, please don't advise to ask my coin to other manufacture.
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me. I bough a TUC in the quarter dollar in early March but it didn't come with any instructions or DVD. I tried contacting the store where I bought it but have not heard back from them. I went to the Tango website but my Spanish is more than a little rusty and the 'Translate' button doesn't do anything for me. I will be happy to provide proof of my purchase if needed. If anyone could tell me how to download instructions or get the DVD, I would greatly appreciate it.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Psychod. Try Marcello at the address he just posted. If that doesn't work. contact me ken@eversway.com.

I can send you some basic moves, handings and sample effect form "T.U.C. Appreciation" to get you started.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Psychod,
We eliminate the DVD from the TUC set now and replaced for a link where we upload all the time more videos, contact me by private to get the link
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Just a reminder that if you like the TUC the TRIPLE TUC is WILDLY more valuable! Check out this incredible invention by Mr. Tango!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
I will be in NYC on May 3th to 7th, if some club there want to book me for a lecture or workshop, I will be available. I'll be there after give my third Penguin Live Lecture.
EasyK
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of EasyK
The Tango website is good, but I would like it to be texted to English as most of the talk is in Spanish. Or maybe I didn't find the texting button then scratch what I just said.
- Harry Houdini
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Mr. Tango has a special offer going for our Café community.

Check it out by Clicking Here!

Thanks Mr.Tango! Smile

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
About my site, has a button to translate the web to any language
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
I will lecturing in Fantasma Magic in NYC May 4th, see you there friends!
Dapperdan
View Profile
Regular user
Detroit Area Magicians & Mentalists (DAMM)
136 Posts

Profile of Dapperdan
I have to give Mr. Marcelo a quick shout out! I am the proud owner of a walking liberty triple TUC (thanks to the great offer that Steve Brooks posted here on the Café) and it is probably the best gimmicked coin I've ever handled! What it enables is amazing... and Tango's craftsmanship is great! I highly recommend the "investment"! Smile Smile
Tada!...

st3v13
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of st3v13
I had the chip version, but the weight was an issue.
Is that noticeable with the regular tuc?
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2018, st3v13 wrote:
I had the chip version, but the weight was an issue.
Is that noticeable with the regular tuc?

Not sure what you are asking. Leaf or shell or combined? Too heavy or too light?

Since a spectator usually never handles the individual sections, why does weight matter?

What effect are you working on?
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
st3v13
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of st3v13
It was too light.
It wasn't really because of spectator, it was just difficult to handle because it was so different.
I'm guessing it won't matter as much in the regular coin because it doesn't have a shim for weight.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
The biggest problem I encountered is when tossing the coin from hand to hand. That is, making the handling appear the same to the audience regardless
of any change in weight with or without the Leal. This is tough since our mind automatically adjusts muscle strength based on the weigh of the object to be tossed. I finally adjusted by faking the toss by dropping the coin combined with a body swing to catch the coin in the other hand. It appears to fly from one hand to the other but actually falls vertically.

The sound made by the various components may be a greater problem - a function of mass to some degree. It is good you are concerned over this issue. Too many performers seem to just avoid good effects because of an imagined problem rather that seeking a solution. One problem with coin magic is that the audience does have some experience with handling coins of various weights. The good thing is that they will accept some drivel such as, "One this coin is charged with magical energy it will seem lighter and warmer than before." or "If that coin seems lighter it means it is about to jump over to join the other coins."

Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
I have the original style packaging with the old DVD, is the new downloadable instruction superior? There seems to be a more recently shot explanation with Dan Harlan on the Penguin listings for the TUC coins.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello everybody, happy new year!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2019, Mr. Tango wrote:
Hello everybody, happy new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..17..31..45..59..69~70~71~72~73~74 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL