The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Snowstorm fan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Decibel33
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Decibel33
Has anyone ever used something like this....
http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/3/......BFan.jsp

I've been using it my shows to blow the confetti up and over the audience, and the kids love it!!!! EVERY show I've done has the kids jumping up from the floor and grabbing at the flying confetti. Anyway, the fan looks elegant and it swivels, or pivots, to aim it where you want. Who says you need to use a Chinese fan!
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Betcha it's made in China, making it a Chinese fan as well.

It's a nice looking fan and if it adds to your show go for it. Myself I'd never use it because. . . .

First, I'd never blow confetti all over someones living room, unless of course I'd stay after to help with the Hoovering.

Second, Looking around for an outlet to plug into could be problematic, especially in older houses or performing out of doors. A traditional folding fan works everywhere.

Third, I'd hate to see one of the exuberant kids get their hand caught in this thing while jumping up and grabbing after the confetti.

Fourth, It violates my rule, If it doesn't fit in the valise it's not in the show. I don't want to have to make more than one trip to the car nor take more than a minute to set up or break down.

But that's just me. No reason you have to live by my rules.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Snowstorm fan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL