The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Hello Ladies! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

treemae
View Profile
New user
California
3 Posts

Profile of treemae
Hi ladies I'm totally new to this forum, but have always been a big fan when it came to the art of magic.
The main reason why I wanted to start posting in here is to get a hold of some female magicians/mentalists. I actually write for a feminist zine based out of Sacramento, CA and was wondering if any of you would like to be featured in my zine. We have big fan base across the states and in our town, it would benefit you and me if you were to be featured in my zine.

We only have a few issues out, but we are trying to make this an ongoing thing. If you're interested pm and I will give you some websites for you to check out our zine.

Thanks so much everyone!
she is me
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
I am not female... But, I wanted to say hello to a fellow Sacramento resident. I live in Midtown, and I am a professional magician / online Magic store owner. Sounds like you have an interesting project on your hands. I hope it works out for you...

Feel free to stay in touch
Jason - NMS
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
treemae
View Profile
New user
California
3 Posts

Profile of treemae
Wow, so weird that there is a Sacramento person on here. Nice to meet you!
she is me
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Welcome to the Café, Treemae.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Hello Ladies! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL