The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Well that's disappointing (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
David_N
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, England
93 Posts

Profile of David_N
I got a miniature set of linking rings in my first magic set as a child. It's like Jim Steinmeyer said..."Magicians are guarding an empty safe". Yes of course we should do our bit to keep the secrets of our art but 90% of it is available to anyone with a smart phone if they care to look. I had heard good things about 'Royal S***' by John B****n so I went onto YouTube to see him performing, what I found was some kid doing the effect badly then exposing it. I Immediately ordered the official version which is excellent by the way. Do the effect very well and even those who think they know will be fooled and as has been already mentioned never give the true name of an effect to an audience full of smart phone owners...you are just asking for trouble.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Well that's disappointing (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL