The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Help me test a new effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jub
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of jub
Hi,

Call for participation.

I am looking for interested people that want to help me test a new effect that I have been developing for about the last half year.

More than just a single trick, it is really a range of mental effects that use mobile phones in a novel way. I have been performing the tricks myself a bit recently, they are quite commercial and the reactions I get are really good. The system will be ready for release to the general magical community soon, but before I can do so, I need volunteers to test it in various scenarios, on different mobile phones, in different countries etc.

To participate in the beta testing program, you should own an internet-enabled camera phone and you should of course agree on keeping the idea secret and giving feedback after use (including suggestions and any problems you may find).

If you would like to be part of the beta test, contact me and I'll return with further information. Please state your country, mobile phone brand and model and, optionally - if you have the time - a couple of lines about yourself and why you think you would be a good candidate for testing the system.

Each active participant will receive a working version of the final trick once released. Since the system needs to be tested by as many different nationalities as possible, there are only a fixed number of open positions in each country and therefore it may not be possible to accommodate everybody.

I hope this is the right forum to post the above message - if not please let me know and I'll get rid of it.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Thomas
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks for sharing!
jub
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of jub
Beta test participation is currently closed but the system will have "soft" release in a few weeks, hopefully. Major thanks to everybody involved in testing until now!

I'm mostly doing polish work now and preparing instructional videos. If you wish to participate in the "soft" release, let me know and I'll get back to you with a free test ride as soon as the trick is ready for launch.

Thomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Help me test a new effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL