The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Multiplying Bottles - Tom Stone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I would write him and ask if there is any way you could buy a hard copy printout.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
MuleePete
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of MuleePete
Thank you Richard. I did email Tom and am waiting a reply. I did read where he was not allowing downoads after Dec 31, but I did not know until Jan about Moonshine. The routines sound like they would fit nicely in to my western show and I need to ask.

I'm always on the look out to improve my show, as everyone does. I feel I owe that to the folks who put down their cash.

Thanks again.
MuleePete
MagicOzzy
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
118 Posts

Profile of MagicOzzy
Anyone have this and willing to part with it? Would love a copy!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
MagicOzzy, if you want to send $10 to Tom Stone and $10 to me, I can get a copy to you. Tom Stone wants to be paid for his booklets, see his site for this reference.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2010-06-09 11:59, MagicOzzy wrote:
Anyone have this and willing to part with it? Would love a copy!

Tom Stone is on the Café currently as a guest, he has answered your question, here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=284&2
gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
I'm chiming in on this conversation 3 years later, but hoping that somebody might be able to offer some guidance. I wanted to download the recommended ebook "Moonshine Monologues-Tricks and ideas with the Multiplying Bottles" mentioned above, but Tom Stones web site says it's out of print (which makes no sense to me considering it's an ebook!). Does anyone have access to this 21 page ebook, or know how I can get a copy?

Any assistance would certainly be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gary
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2013-03-10 13:36, gmsmagic1 wrote:
I'm chiming in on this conversation 3 years later, but hoping that somebody might be able to offer some guidance. I wanted to download the recommended ebook "Moonshine Monologues-Tricks and ideas with the Multiplying Bottles" mentioned above, but Tom Stones web site says it's out of print (which makes no sense to me considering it's an ebook!). Does anyone have access to this 21 page ebook, or know how I can get a copy?

Any assistance would certainly be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gary

The routine is in his latest book Maelstrom
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
I guess Maelstrom is not available as an ebook. I hate spending $60 on a book when I'm only interested in the 21 pages pertaining to the bottles.
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Tom also teaches a bottle sequence on the 2nd disc on the 21 DVD set. (21 is a fantastic buy).
It is not the same at the one in the book, the book one seems to be an entire routine.

I understand your concerns about the cost of the book, however, there is a lot of great stuff in Maelstrom,
as well as Tom's other release, the one just before Maelstrom, Vortex. You cannot go wrong with these books.

I have added Tom's bottle sequence (from the DVD 21) to my existing routine.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The material in Moonshine Monologues is not a complete routine, only a few ideas on the bottles.

Did not know Tom Stone had a 2nd DVD out called 21, I only know of "Caught on Tape" an have that. Where can 21 be acquired, I searched and did not find anything.
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Actually the proper name of the DVD is
"21 - Magic by Sweden" sorry about that.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2369

It is a compilation of several magicians including Tom Stone.

Tom Stone teaches " Redneck Remedy" on Disc 2.
This is a great DVD set.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
774 Posts

Profile of TStone
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Multiplying Bottles - Tom Stone (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL