The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 3 No Evil & Museum: Mysteria update (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
3 are left with the Leather Dispatch Envelope accessory and Aged cards. Guaranteed before Christmas.

BUT Kay will be making some new Leather envelopes, and I should have them next week
so go ahead and order and I'll get 3 No Evil to you in time for the big day. Smile

I also now have a full stock of the regular sets with the paper envelope.

I just ordered 10 more Museum: Mysteria books and they should be here in a couple of weeks, yet still in time for me to get it to you. I DO have 3 books in stock if you want to guaranteed delivery for a Christmas gift. For ANYbody that has a Higley Zibit or collection of Props...this book is a MUST. (yeah, I'm proud of it. Smile)

Thanks All.

D
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
You should be proud Doug. It's a beautifuly produced piece of wierdness. Even my wife thought it was cool. If there is a companion book let me know. I would pick it up instantly.
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bosque
I consider the hardcover version of Museum: Mysteria to be a classic. The 3D images are mind-blowing and the photos and text are pitch-perfect. This gets my vote for one of the best books of the year. Get the hardcover.

Steve Bosque
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 3 No Evil & Museum: Mysteria update (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL