The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Bicycle Rider Backs and Bees-bulk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oOMagiiCOo
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of oOMagiiCOo
Hi,

Does anybody know a good place to buy bulk bicycle rider back or bee cards. I've heard they can be bought wholesale for 80p a deck. Any help would be much appreciated! (I live in the UK)
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Can't help in the UK, but in the USA Bicycle Rider Back are $13 for 12 -- six reds, six blue. Haven't seen a better deal that that anywhere else. They have an online order capability, http://www.costco.com, but don't know if cards are available or if they will ship outside the USA.

Hudson
oOMagiiCOo
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of oOMagiiCOo
Thanks for your help but I can't seem to find them on the website. Could you perhaps give a direct link to the page they are on?

Thanks

Alex
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Alex,
I can't find them one the website either. Perhaps they only sell them in the stores and not online. I did find them at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-Poker-Stan......01AMO8A0 but they are more expensive USD18.49. (still not too bad a deal when the going price for a deck is USD3.00

No good answer for you in the UK... unless you can find a dealer to order in bulk for you. You might get your local magic shop to order them if you take a couple dozen at a time.

Wish I could have been more helpful here..

Hudson
bottlemaster
View Profile
New user
Nottingham, UK
36 Posts

Profile of bottlemaster
You can get them from Costco, although you need to have a members card.

I get through a lot of decks making my bottles, and currently I have a supplier on eBay - I buy them in batches of 12 for around £1.40 per deck. Not incredibly cheap, I know, but the cheapest I've found them yet.

Phil
www.impossiblebottle.co.uk

The Impossible - "What nobody can do until someone does"
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Phil,
Love your website. When you perfect the mother-in-law in the bottle version, please let me know!
Hudson
oOMagiiCOo
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of oOMagiiCOo
Thank you very much for your help everyone. I am going to get a Cosco pass or whatever it is called.

Thanks again,

Alex
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Bicycle Rider Backs and Bees-bulk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL