The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Revelation technique (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
bubbleburst2004
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of bubbleburst2004
Quote:
On 2010-12-13 20:31, Dave Lord wrote:

The reference to the Magic Café profile is for a totally different Xavier. His name is Xavier Moody, and he is a reputable magician/illusionist from the Gold Coast, Queensland, and would never be associated with a dodgy marketing scam in any way.

Ah .. all is explained .. there's a good Xavier and there's an evil Xavier
BradleyThomson
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of BradleyThomson
@mastermindreader I was reviewing the effect, not the rest about where he got it from, its disgusting that he stole it but again I was reviewing the effect, If I had known it was stolen before I bought it I wouldn't of bought it, take in the stealing of the effect and I give it 1/10 and that 1 simply being the presentation tips he gives and yes there is a contact email it is customersupport@therevelationeffect.com
bubbleburst2004
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-12-14 22:04, BradleyThomson wrote:
@mastermindreader I was reviewing the effect, not the rest about where he got it from, its disgusting that he stole it but again I was reviewing the effect, If I had known it was stolen before I bought it I wouldn't of bought it, take in the stealing of the effect and I give it 1/10 and that 1 simply being the presentation tips he gives and yes there is a contact email it is customersupport@therevelationeffect.com

Xavier , is that you?
bubbleburst2004
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

I mean seriously, anyone who comes onto the Café and as their 2nd post
promotes an obviously dubious product is not going to be taken seriously.

But thanks for links, you're very well informed : )
BradleyThomson
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-12-14 23:16, bubbleburst2004 wrote:
I mean seriously, anyone who comes onto the Café and as their 2nd post
promotes an obviously dubious product is not going to be taken seriously.

But thanks for links, you're very well informed : )

I know, My hair is purple for god sakes, I don't even take myself seriously.

Anyway guys don't buy this effect, buy the original.
BradleyThomson
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-12-13 22:37, J. Prager wrote:
I can´t contact this thief.

Problem solved Smile customersupport@therevelationeffect.com
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
I think you are behind this.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
BradleyThomson
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Im not behind it, Im a hypnotist that is moving into mentalism, I'm 14 years old, what I have been saying isn't supporting the effect, I'll go edit my review ok?

EDIT : it won't let me edit my review of it so this is my new review to please everyone.

Don't buy this, go buy the original ( http://www.mevproshop.com/acidus-novus.html ) this guy has stolen the effect and wrapped it up in new packaging, the guy even blatantly says its stolen from someone else, The bottom line, don't buy this.
BradleyThomson
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

I just got sent a email from the "support team" about my comments on here and this completely changes my view on the situation.

Here is the main points of the email

"1. This trick or effect has NOT been stolen
2. This is NOT a ripoff
3. This is intended for beginner magicians and mentalists"

"Full permission has been given to teach and sell this video by the original
creator of the method taught within the Revelation Video."

"The link you have referred to is given for access to the original manuscript provided by Millard Longman himself."

"It is unfortunate that magicians/mentalists like yourself make such negative comments on forums etc
based on your ignorance and lack of respect."

"Feel free though to let those at the magic Café who you have posted to, know that this is indeed a legitimate
product, one of high quality and taught and sold with full permission granted in every way."

PM me if you want the full message that was sent to me but above is most of the message.

Ok I'm gonna stop trying to fit in with your guys views and say what I really think about the product, Its great, High quality, Fantastically produced and explains everything in great detail, It has performance tips for if people choose a person or a object, tells you how to make it into a muscle reading routine and what to do if it all goes wrong and comes with openers you can use before the trick and how to clean up at the end. and good 9/10 in my opinion, I know others will disagree.

Ignore everything else I have said because some people on here getting me to believe it was stolen when they have no clue themselves, come on guys, do research first and stop misleading people about a product.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Bradley

We DID do the research, rather than just contact the "customer service" site of the ripped off product. (I mean, did you really think they would say, "Yep, it's a ripoff we're peddling to wannabees.)

Sean Taylor, a highly respected Australian performer and dealer (as well as a member of the Psychic Entertainers Association and an occasional participant here at the Café) personally contacted the individual in question and confronted him. "Xavier" agreed to take down the site and was apparently very contrite about the whole thing. Then he went ahead and kept selling it anyway through an affiliate marketing scheme.

Go here for an accurate summary of what happened:

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.ph......e!/page2

Also, you might read this entire thread from the beginning. It appears that you have not.
Euan4
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
147 Posts

Profile of Euan4
Bradley I don't really think you can join this forum and disrespect high profile performers who clearly know what they are talking about, fairly sure Bob has seen the majority of mentalism products, tried and tested them and knows when something is a fruad. In future do your research and don't try to make out like the people here are the bad guys. The bottom line this guy knows what he is doing, he shouldn't be stealing but yet he is!

Euan
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Can anyone get Millard's verification one way or the other about if this is now authorized, even though I highly doubt it? This idiot has some nerve, though, saying that the product is "not a rip off," if that email really was sent from the customer support team. I mean seriously...uh, the paper's folded the same way, the peek is made the same way, what exactly are you adding? Does he really think people are that stupid? He supposedly teaches nothing new. The technique surely isn't new, and, from what I hear, the accompanying presentational tips are **** poor to anyone with a mind not dumbed down by shopping regularly at Ellusionist.

Heck, if you want Acidus Novus but don't want to pay the price for the real version, get Switchcraft. For the same price as this dung, you can get an AUTHORIZED teaching of Acidus Novus along with a gazillion other billet handlings. Elliot should be cashing in on this "Get the Revelation technique and a million others for the same price!" He just needs bikini clad women on his site talking about how cool the book will make purchasers, to better appeal to those who would otherwise be buying 'Revelation technique.'
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
BradleyThomson
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Heres a link to the screenshot of the email http://www.flickr.com/photos/bradleyfisher/5264353473/ A little hard to read but its possible

Quote:
On 2010-12-15 18:19, cpbartak wrote:
Can anyone get Millard's verification one way or the other about if this is now authorized

I agree can't someone just do this already? settle the thing for once and for all.
Euan4
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
147 Posts

Profile of Euan4
If the guy can see what is being said on the Café then why isn't he coming on and defending himself instead of sending you e-mails Bradley (not a dig at you). I honestly think this is a no brainer especially cause this has already happened once in which he agreed to take it down. Hope this thing gets sorted soon, disgrace when Mentalist steal routines!

Anyways lets hope we get some form of contact from someone to confim its a sham.

Euan
BradleyThomson
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

I replied saying to come on and defend himself instead of using me to put what he says here, hopefully he will come on the Café and explain everything.
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Just saying Bradley, the case seems to be getting fishier and fishier on your end. First a 6/10 review, then you come on as a purple haired, fourteen your old hypno mentalist with near perfect grammar and spelling and change your rating to 1/10, then you get contact back from this shady individual within a relatively short time span to say that it's all legit, and up your rating to 9/10 as excellent, and then randomly hope that the individual would come to the Café; all this after literally just joining the Café out of the blue apparently for the sole purpose of adding to this thread you've obviously not read with just a single post under your belt. I don't know what to make of you, frankly.

I'm not trying to insinuate anything, just understand your wildly random thought process and identity.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Euan4
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
147 Posts

Profile of Euan4
Looks more like a magician on his flickr, also no purple hair..the mystery continues!

I have the outcome of this sealed in an envelope hanging from my room, the day this is solved I'll bring it down Smile

Euan
BradleyThomson
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

@DekEI Well I come on with a kinda honest review then under pressure from other mentalists saying its all bad and stuff I decided to redo the review and try to stay on the same line as all the other mentalists, I later thought that why should I copy other mentalists? I do stuff my way so after the email I put up what I had been thinking all along and quit following the others, My Identity? heres my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BradleyThomsonMagic
(look at my latest video to see my purple hair as it was only dyed 3 days ago)

@Euan4 That photo of brownish hair was put on over 8 months ago for memory, Its since been dyed Purple, here is my facebook with a pic of my hair
http://www.facebook.com/BradleyThomsonMagic
Why the $%^& are we talking about my hair, anyway I'm gonna stop posting in this topic because is not the best start to this community, anymore questions PM me and I'll answer
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
I didn't know the Jonas Brothers were into magic...

Has anyone contacted Millard?
therevelationeffect
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of therevelationeffect
To: Revelation magic café posts

Thank you for all of your comments and opinions in regards to Revelation.

It is has been brought to our attention that a few things should be cleared up in relation to all of your comments and supposed facts regarding this website, effect and video.

Firstly, full permission has been given by Millard Longman after viewing the entire video to teach and sell this instructional video and therefore has not been stolen.

Secondly, this is intended for beginners to intermediate and offers a valuable resource to start learning mentalism, becoming comfortable with performing it and offers the best method (with full credits and permission) to achieve the desired Revelation ‘effect’.

We have many happy customers who genuinely appreciate the video, who have received great reactions from the effect and who have been thankful for a great start and eye opener to mentalism and performing with confidence, with a focus on presentation in general.

Your comments are appreciated; however it is unfortunate that magicians/mentalists like yourself make such negative comments and statements on forums etc. without first clarifying the truth.

Always feel free to send an email if you’re unsure or need to clarify anything.

This website and effect has been re-released and will now continue to sell to those who appreciate what we offer.

Thank you again and have a happy holiday season,

The Revelation Effect
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Revelation technique (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL