The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Magic Creators and Ideas wanted... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Hi all,

I have several effects and books on the market with a number of other products being worked on right now for release this year.

I am a full time website developer/marketer and I have decided to combine my skills.

I will be setting up soon a brand, website etc. Similar to VanishingINC Magic but not stepping on their toes at all as I love those guys.

Under this brand I will be selling my own products, plus I have several magic friends with commercial ideas.

I am looking for other people that would like to have their products turned into a reality.

Within my industry I have a wealth of contacts. Should an idea be sent to me that I feel should be released, I am happy to fun the cost of manufacture, packaging and marketing.

Any ideas that are sent (or ideally prototypes), I will supply a non disclosure agreement so that you know your idea is safe until you make a decision.

I have been in magic for 18 years and I have worked for magic dealers and I know the magic supplies business well.

If you would like to discuss anything, please drop me a PM, ideally with your MSN or SKYPE id.

Thanks for your time!

Gary
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
I sent you a Pm Gary, but you didn't get back to me Smile
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On 2010-08-14 08:22, lozey wrote:
I sent you a Pm Gary, but you didn't get back to me Smile

It is now almost November, lozey. Has he got back with you yet?
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
Nope, he hasnt! :S
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Sorry guys, so much has happened since I started this thread, I havent had time to do anything.

As soon as things calm down I will be back.

Gary
MagicMaker
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of MagicMaker
I have an effect that would fit into the spooky category. I would like help making it a reality so PM if you want to learn more, thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Magic Creators and Ideas wanted... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL