The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Legacy Thread and Trinity System (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
GaryLee
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of GaryLee
Someone should explain why Yigal has a terrible reputation, and why he is considered the biggest bully in magic. He seems to have really ****ed a lot of people off with his shallow threats of lawsuits, and supposed letters from lawyers. I wish the guy would come after me. I have the resources to squash him like a bug. Maybe I'll be blessed by meeting him in person one day. He once had tough words to say to me in a email. I wonder what the pencil neck geek would be like when confronted in person.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Smile Go Get'em Gary! Smile
Magic is a vanishing art.
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
So we're spooling up freash Legacy to bring with us to IMX
And we are thinking...... Is there any other quantity of Legacy we should be offering?
100ft, 600ft, 1,000ft????????

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
We announced Updates for the Trinity And Legacy Here http://www.facebook.com/Subdividedstudios

Gearing up for IMX!!!!!!!!

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
IMX went great!!!!! the new Legacy Emergency Kits sold out!!!!!!
thank you all!!!!!

Sebashtion H.
http://www.subdividedstudios.com
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Awesome!
I AM THE WALRUS
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of I AM THE WALRUS
I was going to buy this from E. Fortunatley, I asked them if it included the info on tying a knot.They replied "no." I guess they just sell the thread but I do beleive they did advertise it as "system" which would appear to be false (I think they changed it). I really enjoy IT so I will probably pick this up. I imagine magictrickstore.com has it, that is where I spend a large amount of my hard earned money. Regarding the comments on Yigal, I do like him. I think it is due to my fondness for the tarantula. I know nothing about these lawsuits people are talking about, I think I will refrain from looking them up as I do not like not liking people.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Walrus I'm confused, you were looking into buying Legacy or the trinity System.. They are two products both made and sold my Sebashtion. The Trinity System does come with a dvd teaching you how to make the bands. The Legacy is the actual IET. I use both and also got my hands on his new LEK which is an add on to an already great product. As you may have already read on this site, the Trinity system and Legacy are just two things that allow you to make your own Bands of different sizes. In the long run its a huge saving when you can make your own anytime time and now virtually anywhere. As for the law suits, mans that neither here nor there just hoopla. This a vid of me using the Legacy which I also used my trinity to make. Note that the lighting is flourecent and the worst. But still very very true to its claims!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3FbFalkQBs
I AM THE WALRUS
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Yes, sorry, I guess my verbage is not always clear. It seems fine in my head but by the time it gets out it is a mess. I am looking to buy the system to make the loops. I guess E just sells the thread. Since I do not have the product yet it is difficult for me to speak on it. It will work well for me as I always have Loops in my briefcase. Thanks for the vid. I will be reviewing it several times. I am big into IT and I thought I was good with it until I saw a number of the videos people are putting up here. It is alright, gives me plenty to practice on. I did not expect this place to be so hopping. The responses are incredible.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
http://subdividedstudios.com/
cant go wrong brother....
I AM THE WALRUS
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-05-27 21:58, paisa23 wrote:
http://subdividedstudios.com/
cant go wrong brother....
Checked this out, at first I thought the price was a little high but with the cost of yigals loops it would pay for itself quickly. I will probably have this by the end of the summer. Perfect for those of us who love IT.
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
Quote:
Checked this out, at first I thought the price was a little high but with the cost of yigals loops it would pay for itself quickly. I will probably have this by the end of the summer. Perfect for those of us who love IT.

You can't go wrong with this.

Greg
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
I am The Walrus, this is the reason we put out the Trinity System, it pays for itself over and over tying your own Loopz!!!! with the cost of the store bought ones it is a ongoing problem of saving the bands for that special occasion, or not practicing enough because of the fear of breaking them!!!! with the Trinity system and a spool of Legacy Thread(300ft) you can tie 300 IET Bands which if you bought them in 5 packs at the store would cost $600.........

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Hi Sebashtion!

Just stopping in to say that I just ordered a whole bunch of stuff - the Trinity System, a spool of Legacy IET, and the LEK. If I'm going to get in, might as well jump in all at once! I haven't worked much with IET at all but recently picked up a few items from Justin Miller that use IET, sooo.. I read all I could find about it here on the Café and elsewhere. And all signs point to Sebashtion!

I'm looking forward to NOT trying to make up loops on my own soon, and I'll post back after I receive my order and am moving right along with my Legacy IET.

Thanks!

Jim
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Thanks Jim........
Legacy Thread is has made its mark!!!! Thank you all for the orders and the support of Legacy Thread!!!!

Sebashtion H.
http://www.subdividedstudios.com
Start Your Legacy!!!
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
ike_hill
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of ike_hill
How's the IET work coming J-mac?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Ike, Actually I haven't done a whole lot with it. I made up a bunch of bands and I cut and folded a 3x5 card to store them on, but I don’t yet have anything to work on. It's odd: the IT stuff I purchased comes with a good bit of effects/routines to get you going with it. The IET stuff doesn’t have much at all in the way of effects or routines included so I need to wait until I get some material on IET elsewhere. Eventually I'll get a couple books and maybe a DVD on IET.

But for now I am working with IT for levitations. I picked up some IT stuff from Fearson and that does come with a number of IT effects to work on. So I am spending more time on the IT work for now. But I'll get around to the IET at some point.

Thanks!

Jim
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The review blokes, Craig and Dave on the Wizard Product Review, gave The Trinity System WORKER OF THE WEEK!

13:25 into the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......uULYVKK4

Justin Miller teaches on the DVD that comes with the Trinity System and Craig says Justin will blow your sock offs ( here's good thoughts to Justin while he's helping his family ).

Trinity System:

http://www.subdividedstudios.com/Trinity_System.html
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2012-09-21 01:05, J-Mac wrote:
Ike, Actually I haven't done a whole lot with it. I made up a bunch of bands and I cut and folded a 3x5 card to store them on, but I don’t yet have anything to work on. It's odd: the IT stuff I purchased comes with a good bit of effects/routines to get you going with it. The IET stuff doesn’t have much at all in the way of effects or routines included so I need to wait until I get some material on IET elsewhere. Eventually I'll get a couple books and maybe a DVD on IET.

But for now I am working with IT for levitations. I picked up some IT stuff from Fearson and that does come with a number of IT effects to work on. So I am spending more time on the IT work for now. But I'll get around to the IET at some point.

Thanks!

Jim

Hey Jim,

You know I respect your opinion. I just ordered the Legacy Thread and The Trinity System based solely on Craig and Dave's review. Is the system really as easy as they say? I do have a number of circular IETs from a certain Middle Eastern person. Name not to be mentioned in case I get sued. Of course, since I am a grad student, there isn't much to win. Smile Anyhow, I like these circular Middle Eastern person constructs, but, I've always wanted a way to roll my own. Seems like this thread is REALLY strong stuff.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I spend most of my time in the Workers area so something that is non-card that has caught my eye has to be special.

Namaste,
Vlad
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I have the Trinity System and it is VERY easy to use. You can tie custom "bands" to suit you. Bands to use on the wrist and body bands.

The money you'll save doing it yourself will pay for the system in no time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Legacy Thread and Trinity System (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL