The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
Just wanted to chime in on how devilishly clever this effect is! Kudos to Max for developing this concept to what is, IMHO, an absolutely killer effect. I've been using this over the past week and I can state this slays laymen and magicians alike. I can't wait for future updates to this effect as the principles involved have a wide range of potential uses.
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
This really sucks for uk people. rubbish. also the graphics are clunky for new iphones.
reviewerman
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of reviewerman
The weirdest thing is the fact that when you press the 'call' button, the ringing starts instantaneously. Anyone with an iphone, or any type of cellphone, know's that's just not possible.

easy to fix in an update.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I have not had one person catch the phone ringing quickly. I think that is "running when you are not being chased". This is a great idea and the best of any of the iphone magic effects. I think I have them all. I will say I have not been able to figure out how the P&T effect knew I am the inventor of Child's Play and in knowing by saying how well they like the effect. But this is for another forum.

Ron
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Guys,

I have added a 2 second delay on the ring for both the US and UK versions.

Regarding the graphics,

When the app was originally made we were not able to process the high resolution screen shots for the the Iphone 4 as my developer did not have one at the time. He has since acquired one and we will be updating as soon as we can.

I can tell you that the graphics as they are currently are very clean even on the iphone 4 and you need to be looking very close to notice the difference. Either way, the problem will be addressed.

Rest assured, I want this thing to be the most fantastic magic app you have ever used and it will be. This one is going to take time because of all the variables. All I ask is that you be patient. This only the first of several updates as I will be continuously adding additional features such as new languages as they become available.

The first update is going to have quite a few new bells and whistles!

Everyone will be taken care of.
Max
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
Performed this with at my weekly magic session with the guys.... it killed. now everyone wishes they had an iphone! great work Max, keep the creative floodgates open my friend!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Is the uk version available yet regards Gary
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
I will buy an iphone just for this, Im just waiting for a spanish version, or a version where you can put your own voice.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
I have personally seen Max go into cell phone stores and fry the techies!
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
I don't have an iphone but wish I had Smile
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
What (if anything) is the status of possibly using this with an iTouch someday via wi-fi?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Using your own voice. Now THAT would be nice.
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Personally, I also think the app would benefit from making the recorded audio voice a little less clear. It sounds crystal clear. Too clean and crisp.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Update,

The German audio is done. I now have German, British and Mandarin. The app should check to see what area the phone is in and will adjust the display accordingly.

I have decided to offer the languages as in app purchases to save on space. Not everyone will want all the languages and by the time they are all done the app will get huge. This way, you only add the language(s) you want to use. All those who have helped me with the app will receive everything released on it as a thank you for helping.

Here are some of the other new features for MK in the 1st update. This may not be all of them:

Itouch support. Special interface and making sure the audio works.

Switch from 2 to 4 rings depending on preferences.

New female voice and audio will sound more like an answering machine than ever. Audio output has also been increased.

Automatic display support for any country.

Updated instructions.

Still working very hard on this thing to make it the best magic system available on the iPhone. There is lots lots more to come.

Best regards,
Max
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Can we update using updates in the app's? I don't see updates yet.

Ron
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Ron, its not ready yet.

Max
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
When will the update be available Max and do the UK numbers look correct ie start like a UK mobile number like 0788 or something like that regards Gary
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Gary,

We are working on it. Hoping to submit to Apple this week. Yes, the UK numbers will work exactly as they should.

Regards,
Max
Texas36
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Texas36
This is brilliant. Very easy and works well. Absolutely a must-have for mentalists and magicians with Iphones.
~Cicero
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of ~Cicero
I like this - looks fine to me on iPhone 4
Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL