The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
jaizon
View Profile
Special user
634 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Oh, bugger. I can't remember how to access the instructions. Can someone help? Thanks.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1027 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2015, jaizon wrote:

Looking forward to it. Is this a free upgrade for owners of MK 4?

Preston

The iOS 7 and 8 implementation is free and I am adding a couple other new features. Anyone, anywhere in the world will be able to perform Mental Killer with the latest update. Also, because of the way I designed the latest upgrade it will be a much smoother transition to future versions of the iOS.

Kind regards,
Max
"The One" is here!
Max's Magic Shop is now open for business! Come experience a whole new way to buy your magic.
Follow the shop on twitter @maxsmagicshop
jaizon
View Profile
Special user
634 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Thanks, Max. For the password info as well. This has not been in my set for a while, but it's going back in this weekend. Smile
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1027 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Ok, to save you all from waiting anymore I have submitted version 4.1 to Apple today which has iOS 7 & 8 support as well as support for the 6 and 6+. 5.0 will be released in the upcoming weeks with a bunch of new features, new effects and of course the Pro Version! 4.1 should be in the app store very soon!

Best regards,
Max
"The One" is here!
Max's Magic Shop is now open for business! Come experience a whole new way to buy your magic.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1027 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
4.1 was just approved by Apple and should be showing up as an update for anyone who has iOS 7+

Best regards,
Max
"The One" is here!
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1486 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I am in love again! Thanks Max! I have played it for all 106 cards. Works like a charm. Even the drawing is awesome. The travel agency is a little too much right now so I will have to wait.

Patrick
Believe in love. believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will?""
~Jon Bon Jovi
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1027 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Quote:
On Jul 31, 2015, Magic Patrick wrote:
I am in love again! Thanks Max! I have played it for all 106 cards. Works like a charm. Even the drawing is awesome. The travel agency is a little too much right now so I will have to wait.

Patrick

You're welcome.

FYI for everyone...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1452236828436709/
"The One" is here!
Chris Jenkins
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Chris Jenkins
Aargh.....I'm with Jaizon Just re-installed but can't remember what to do. Can you point me in the right direction Max??
sanjavs
View Profile
New user
Madrid (Spain)
25 Posts

Profile of sanjavs
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2015, Chris Jenkins wrote:
Aargh.....I'm with Jaizon Just re-installed but can't remember what to do. Can you point me in the right direction Max??

1- Delete the app.
2- Open App Store and push "Find", type "Mental killer"...
3- Download it again (You must see an cloud icon)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.064863 seconds, requiring 36 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [6] [1] [4] [4] [0] [5] [3] [3]