The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Is there a shop that sells kids magic tricks only? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
MrGreggy
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MrGreggy
There are also plenty of kids show routines available from books and DVD's. As a previous post mentioned, why limit yourself to just "kids" props? It's not about the trick, it's the presentation of the effect and the fun ride along the way. Just about any trick can be routined to work with a children's audience. You could even recycle the same props you've used in earlier shows and write whole new routines. Make them new!

Shameless plug: My book "Kid Think It's Funny" is full of kids routines, lots of stuff to get your ideas rolling. The link is in my signature.
stevezany
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of stevezany
To add to the list:

Tommy James
http://tommyjamesmagic.com/buytricks.php

He has quite a few kids show products.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Re: Mr Greggy's point, of course there are a multitude of great books we should read, OK Dennis....we now have a comprehensive list of kids' magic suppliers...how about another orange button with a list of great books for kids' entertainers?
(PS, I endorse Tommy James' magic for us kids' performers).
Doug Smile
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
It's not an orange button...It's a Jelly Filled Donut to go with your "Cup of Coffee" while you enjoy the Magic Café.
Dennis Michael
Federico Soldati
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
132 Posts

Profile of Federico Soldati
Thank you so much for all the links you provided guys! Smile
I never expected to find so many websites and creators. I will need a couple of weeks to check them all, but I already did some purchases.
I really love Practical Magic products… in my humble opinion Terry Herbert DVDs are top notch and my personally favorite right now.

Kind regards!

Federico
mikedobias
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of mikedobias
My favorite magic dealer over the years has been Hank Lee (I've been buying from Hank for over 15 years). His site has a section specifically for kids magic items: http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/home.php?cat=6. Their customer service is terrific, they ship stuff out very quickly, and he has the best/funniest weekly newsletter that comes out every Friday.

Speaking of Terry Herbert, I use a version of his Silver Septre routine ("The Naughty Wand") that absolutely kills. It is the number one requested routine in my show. It's on Terry's "Children's Magic the Herbert Way" DVD.
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Hank Lee has some legal issues going on right now . . . You may want to google that store before purchasing . . .
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Quote:
On 2011-05-21 15:34, makeupguy wrote:
Don't' forget the new cools stuff at Http://www.Wack-o-Magic.Com

I'm the one that makes the Topsy Turvy Soda Bottles, and the Tiny Tricky Trashcan, and the amazing Mis-Made Monster!

I have more stuff coming up too!

Wacko Magic has some nice twist to some classic favorites and some new stuff as well.
Federico, what part of Switzerland? I have been there three times in a year or so....
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I would reccomend joining Barry Mitchell's FB group just so you can take advantage of his big sale happening on Dec 1.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/91490649859/ Lot's of Kidshow items and just an all around nice guy!

Tell him I sent you!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Any magic "effect" can be kids magic. Its based entirely on your presentation eternity.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
AKMan
View Profile
New user
Covington, WA
56 Posts

Profile of AKMan
I know he's been mentioned several times but I wanted to put in a good word for David Ginn. I've been a customer of his for over 30 years and have been pleased with his service, his product line and his books and DVDs. And, he gets across the pond almost every year.
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
David stands behind everything he sells.

He is a real class act.
RSteele
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of RSteele
Wow...thanks for all the great info everyone!
montygoodrum
View Profile
New user
Texas
52 Posts

Profile of montygoodrum
I have been a fan of David Ginn's for many many years.
I have seen him many times in lectures and he always tries to bring new fresh material
As a matter of fact, He is giving a lecture this coming Sunday March 10th 2013 in Houston Tx
Anyone near the Houston area should check it out...I believe it's scheduled from 2-6pm.
TheTad981
View Profile
New user
Jacksonville, FL
1 Post

Profile of TheTad981
http://www.creativeartstore.com
This site has a lot of things for the children's entertainer, from balloon sculpting to face painting to magic.
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Everyone that Dennis Michael said and : Danny Orleans. http://www.dannyorleansmagic.com/‎
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
Danny Orleans has opened up a new web magic shop JUST FOR KIDS MAGIC!!!!

It's Called www.Amazekids.com

it has quite a few of the www.wack-o-magic props as well as stuff from David Ginn, Silly Billy, and more.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
This topic reminds me of the Saturday Nite Live skit: "The Scotch Tape Store"
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2015, Frank Starsini wrote:
This topic reminds me of the Saturday Nite Live skit: "The Scotch Tape Store"

If it's not for children, it's CRAP!!!,
kEvIn680
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of kEvIn680
Hello, Im looking for a couple new props to use in my shows, Kid shows.. Any suggestion to what is hot? that nice shinny penny
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Is there a shop that sells kids magic tricks only? (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL