The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Open Magic Con Registration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
Hey everyone I registered for Magic Con 2011 but unfortunately I will not be able to go. they don't allow refunds so I now need have to transfer my registration to somebody else. Please P.M. me and let me know if you would like to go if you don't then I just threw away 250 bucks for nothing!
goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
I still have tickets that I can't use!
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Someone needs to get on this! This is $50 less than the price now! (I have already registered)
goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
I know that registration prices have gone up but I will still sell mine for $249. I can work with my local IBM and/or SAM presidents if that would help the registration be a bit more secure.

I copied and pasted the registration transfer information as stated on the magic-con website below.

How to transfer registration
In the event that you have paid for registration but cannot attend, registration is transferable. Transfer of registration must be communicated on your behalf. However, to complete the transfer, you will need to reply to the original registration confirmation email and include:
The full name of the person your registration is being transferred to.
Their email address.
Their phone number.
We will follow-up with both parties once your registration has been transferred.
We hope to see you the following year.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I have some visa issues and therefore, I cannot make it to Magic-Con 2011. If anyone is interested in attending, I am willing to transfer my registration to them for only $249. Please PM me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Open Magic Con Registration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL