The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mind's Eye Pad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrismatt
View Profile
Special user
Why would you read any of my
978 Posts

Profile of chrismatt
Brethren,

As the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, I am now releasing a limited number of my "Mind's Eye Pad." What can it do? Well, it closely simulates those electronic clipboards and notepads, but for only 1/25 the cost!

If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll send you more info.

Regards,
CM

P.S. The "Mind's Eye Pad" joins my "QT Pad," my "Stealth Notebook," and my "The Thought Reader's Secret Weapon" as my favorite non-electronic solutions to the surreptitious retrieval of secret information.
Details make perfection, but perfection is no detail.
chrismatt
View Profile
Special user
Why would you read any of my
978 Posts

Profile of chrismatt
I have been asked by many to give a few more details about my Mind's Eye Pad (not to be confused with the Apple iPad!), so I am posting here one more time.

The Mind's Eye Pad is a completely normal-looking procedure that will surreptitiously give you almost any secretly thought-of information. The principle is new and devious and can be used in almost ANY routine in which a standard clipboard or other impression device or "billet" handling would be used, except that it is not at all "standard" and has three tremendous advantages: (1) You never need to touch the paper or card the Spectator writes on. The writing is kept in the Spectator's possession at all times--it is not inserted into a wallet or other peek device, it is not even momentarily handled or even touched by the performer. (2) The Spectator does her writing any way (and anywhere) she wants on the paper or card; and (3) The Spectator can do the writing on any surface (table, book, ungimmicked clipboard or pad) or even none at all (all in her cupped hands)! The method is truly devious and completely unfathomable. It simulates the action of those expensive electronic imp pads and boards, without ANY of the worry about being tied to the special pad or board, how odd the pen or marker looks, or electronic failure.

It comes with a very detailed manuscript and includes an entire "kit" of materials. I've privately sold several of these over the past year for $100 plus shipping, but am now offering the remaining few that I have for a bargain price ($60.00 plus $10.00 domestic shipping and handling). I have been very particular about who I sell these to and there are "strings" attached to the sale (the "strings" involve the keeping of secrets!), but I also make my related manuscripts available to purchasers at a substantial discount.

Those interested may contact me at my e-mail address: chrismattx@gmail.com

Thank you for asking.

Regards,
Chris Matthewson
Details make perfection, but perfection is no detail.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Has anyone got any info on this for a review?
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Yes, I got it and it most certainly is not a new principle

I will post a review when I'm finished traveling

Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks Kam,
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
I'm always interested in 'new' imp pads (being the creator of the Tommypad). And I'm always very intrigued when it claims to be a new principle. But hearing it is not, well, I'll wait. I've yet to find one better than mine for my purposes. I'm sure one day I'll find one.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I may be interested too - but I'd need to see photos of all the devices before I think about buying any...
I've asked to be banned
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Has anyone noticed the original date of the post - December 2010.
I emailed Chris too then noticed the date so I guess that maybe this offer is no longer available.

Regards
Dr Rob.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Apparently it's the same as Steam so could be a bit controversial. I'll let those who know more chime in as I own Steam but not this for a comparison. I'll stick with Steam
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Steam is incredible - but once you know which materials to use there is no need for special pads etc. You can put it wherever you want. I will stick with Steam as it is just awesome.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mind's Eye Pad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL