The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The hundred dollar bill switch... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phonic69
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of phonic69
Has anyone heard of the 100 dollar bill switch? I saw it performed and I don't have a clue how it's done! Any books that have the trick in it? If you know the method then feel free to PM me Smile Thanx in advance...
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Phonic69, there is a thread that discusses this! I have brought it back to the top for you. It gives you more than you need to get started. Pick a refference (money Morph, Visi Bill, etc, etc).
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Phonic69,

This effect can be bought by itself at any online retailer, but it can also be found in "The Magic of Michael Ammar" (along with a lot of other good magic). I believe there are several other books that have a bill switch in them, but this is the only one I have.

Some of the 'single versions' available are: The Kozlowski Bill Switch (manuscript), Money Morph (video), The Ultimate Bill Switch (Money Morph manuscript), Classic Renditions Volume? (video), & Visi-Bill (video). There might be more, but I think these are the major ones. Hope this helps!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
phonic69
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of phonic69
Quote:
On 2002-04-18 07:50, mumblepeas wrote:
Phonic69, there is a thread that discusses this! I have brought it back to the top for you. It gives you more than you need to get started. Pick a refference (money Morph, Visi Bill, etc, etc).

I'm very sorry, I had no idea. I'll look there!!! Thank you!
Geoff Williams
View Profile
Special user
St. Pete Beach, FL
617 Posts

Profile of Geoff Williams
Be sure to check out the fabulous book "In Concert" to see what Roger Klause has done with the Koslowski original.

Some very nice touches using his concept of "half-moves" make this routine not only easier to do but help make the illusion look squeaky-clean.
"Saját légpárnás tele van angolnák."

(Hungarian for "My hovercraft is full of eels")
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The hundred dollar bill switch... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL