The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » SWITCHCRAFT by Elliot Bresler (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Jack Skipton
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Jack Skipton
S witchcraft is SUCH a fantastic book. I was happy enough with the first exhaustive issue, then got many updates for a few years before changing email addresses.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Hi Jack,

Thank you so much for your post. I really appreciate it.

When you have a moment, please PM me your name and email address, and I will update my mailing list with your revised information and also send you the recent supplements.

Thanks again,

Elliott
jon_magic65
View Profile
New user
Washington State
3 Posts

Profile of jon_magic65
I'm not sure if this thread is still alive, but I wanted to say that I just downloaded Switchcraft, and I'm excited to dig in.

I first started doing magic after seeing "The Magician" with Bill Bixby in 1973. I was just 8 years old, but I borrowed every book on magic that my small town library owned. I practiced in the snowy, cold winter days of Iowa and held shows for my family, friends and my classmates. Magic was my friend, when I struggled to make them as I went through teens and high school. I left magic behind for a few years in college, then returned to in when I was a Navy veteran during the first Gulf War (1990s). I learned and taught my five children easy magic, coin magic, card tricks, etc and now that they're grown 26-18 years old, they still do them occasionally. I have had my tricks that I would still perform, including some Paul Harris, etc, but I've wanted to do billet work again. After reading reviews, the forum here and elsewhere, everyone raves about Switchcraft.

I simply had to order it, as it seems that it's held up under the test of time and with all of the wonderful extras that Elliot has provided to customers. Some might think I'm late to the party, but I'm just glad to be here. I'm hoping that others might chime in and offer their thoughts about how and when they're still using it. I'm planning to get Corinda's 13 Steps to Mentalism, but am wondering if I should get the book or the DVD set?

Anyway, if this thread is still followed then chime in. For me, I'm glad to finally arrive at Switchcraft and am looking forward to using this to mesmerize my friends at parties in December. That is, if I feel I've perfected the work. Thank you Elliot in advance and now I'm off to dive into the mountain of wisdom!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much!
It has been some time since I have posted or released a new supplement, as life has gotten extremely busy (all good stuff).
That being said, there are a ton of items and contributions I have been wanting to add to Switchcraft and my supplements to MB USA.
I would love to find sufficient time to release one or more October supplements. I will try hard to make that happen.

Elliott
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2018, ElliottB wrote:
Thank you so much!
It has been some time since I have posted or released a new supplement, as life has gotten extremely busy (all good stuff).
That being said, there are a ton of items and contributions I have been wanting to add to Switchcraft and my supplements to MB USA.
I would love to find sufficient time to release one or more October supplements. I will try hard to make that happen.

Elliott

This will be great Elliot, can`t wait! Is MB USA (Dont own it yet) constantly receiving updates like Switchcraft ?

Thank you!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Yes.
Just sent one out last Sunday.
Practical Spooky Effects was also a MB USA supplement.
No promises, but I have four additional MB USA supplements in various stages of completion, including one that, due to the subject matter, I would really like to release in the next few weeks.
But first I need to finish the next Switchcraft supplement, which teaches a very nice new billet peek that was generously contributed.
I have been spending my (very limited these days) time on that one lately.

Elliott
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2018, ElliottB wrote:
Yes.
Just sent one out last Sunday.
Practical Spooky Effects was also a MB USA supplement.
No promises, but I have four additional MB USA supplements in various stages of completion, including one that, due to the subject matter, I would really like to release in the next few weeks.
But first I need to finish the next Switchcraft supplement, which teaches a very nice new billet peek that was generously contributed.
I have been spending my (very limited these days) time on that one lately.

Elliott

Thank you Elliot! I will be getting a copy of the MB USA.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks!
I just (sort of) finished the next Switchcraft supplement.
It took a fairly short amount of time because the generous contributor did most of the work.
I just need to do a final edit, then convert the Word file to PDF, add the PDF to the Switchcraft PDF, add bookmarks for the new material, upload it to my processor, update my web site, set up the distribution email, and send the supplement. I hope to do all of that next Sunday.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Once that goes out, I can return to the next MB USA supplement. I really want to get that one out by the end of the month. But it's a long shot.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Done!

For the record, I sent out a new Switchcraft supplement last night, and a new Mind Blasters USA (and International Manual of Mystery) supplement a few weeks ago.

The Switchcraft file available on my SWITCHCRAFT web site now includes:

SWITCHCRAFT
THE BILLET MACHINE - BILLET TECHNIQUES FOR MASS MIND READING
BILLET PROOF - ANNEMANN FOR EVERYONE - BOOK ONE
SILVER BILLET
BACK FROM THE DEAD - SUMMER BILLET READING - BOOK ONE
STACK MASTER - SUMMER BILLET READING - BOOK TWO
CT's SWITCH
Q 4 U 2
THE ZOMBIE CHICKEN READ
ALEXANDER MARSH'S TEL.
KEN KRENZEL'S PSYCHOLOGIA
SECRETS OF THE MASTERS - VOL. 1 - SEVEN BILLET SECRETS
SECRETS OF THE MASTERS - VOL. 2 - MORE BILLET SECRETS
PLAYING WITH BLOCKS
SECRETS OF THE MASTERS - VOL. 3 - BILLET TIME
TERVIL EXTRA BOLD AND OTHER COOL STUFF
THE SWITCHCRAFT HOLIDAY SPECIAL
THREE
CONFAB FOUR AND MORE!
CHIBER & OTHER COOL STUFF
CAST YOUR BILLET
FLASHES OF INSPIRATION - VOL. 1
HOLIDAY SPECIAL 2014 - VOL. 1
SLIP OF THE MIND
IMPROMPTU MENTAL EFFECTS - VOL. 1
IMPROMPTU MENTAL EFFECTS - VOL. 2
IMPROMPTU MENTAL EFFECTS - VOL. 3
IMPROMPTU MENTAL EFFECTS - VOL. 5
BUNNY STAR
COLD (BILLET) READING
KINDRED SPIRITS
IMPROMPTU MENTAL EFFECTS - VOL. 7
IMPROMPTU MENTAL EFFECTS - VOL. 8
THE B.L. MOVE

Mind Blasters USA , when purchased on my site, presently comes with the following:

Mind Blasters USA
Jheff's Journal of the Mind - Volume 4, Issue 24 (featuring me)
Supplement # 1 - Advanced L&D
Supplement # 2 - Beating a Living & Dead Horse
Supplement # 3 - The Infallible Billet - A Method for Impossible Predictions
Supplement # 4 - Flashes of Inspiration Vol. 2
Supplement # 5 - The Rock Paper Scissors Manuscript
Supplement # 6 - Holiday Special 2014 - Vol. 2
Supplement # 7 - Impromptu Mental Effects - Vol. 4
Supplement # 8 - Impromptu Mental Effects - Vol. 6
Supplement # 9 - Practical Spooky Effects - Vol. 1
Supplement # 10 - Impromptu Mental Effects - Vol. 9

International Manual of Mystery now includes:

The Detectives Peek
Advanced L&D
Beating a Living & Dead Horse
The Infallable Billet - A Method for Impossible Predictions
Flashes of Inspiration Volume 2
The Rock Paper Scissors Manuscript
Holiday Special 2014 - Volume 2
Impromptu Mental Effects - Volume 4
Impromptu Mental Effects - Volume 6
Practical Spooky Effects - Volume 1
Impromptu Mental Effects - Volume 9
Jheff's Journal of the Mind - Volume 4, Issue 24 (featuring me)

Please note, anyone who bought MB USA from me should not purchase International Manual of Mystery, as you already have all the material within.

If I can find time, I would like to send out a sequel to "Practical Spooky Effects" before October 31st. However, as it is already 10/28, the odds are not great.

Thank you,

Elliott
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Received Elliott ! Best purchase ever!

Question for you, Getting the International manual of Mystery, it will always have the same supplements as the ones you send with Mind Blaster USA?

Thank you for the great service always!
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Thank you once again, Elliott!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Tim and ko_brian!

ko_brian - The answer is YES (unless I accidentally mess something up). It just won't have all the great stuff from the many other authors of MB USA.

Elliott
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2018, ElliottB wrote:
Thank you, Tim and ko_brian!

ko_brian - The answer is YES (unless I accidentally mess something up). It just won't have all the great stuff from the many other authors of MB USA.

Elliott

Thank you Elliot, I got it from you same day I asked. Going through it. =)
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you!

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Google Sites is migrating to a new platform, and I needed to convert my Switchcraft site before it went away for good.

I did that and it looks relatively fine.

The only glitch was that I lost my old web address and cannot get it back.

Therefore, I plan to find as many of these review threads as possible, and let people know about the new web address.

The new web address for Switchcraft is:

https://sites.google.com/site/ebswitch/switchcraft

Ebswitch.com should also work, as it has been updated to point to the new Google address.

Thank you,

Elliott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » SWITCHCRAFT by Elliot Bresler (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL