The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » [Videos] In case you need one... (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9..13..17..21..25..28~29~30 [Next]
The Dowser
View Profile
Special user
Canada
763 Posts

Profile of The Dowser
P.S.
The video was excellent... no joke.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
What the hell are you talking about?

I admit popcalinda and I know each other, he's a good friend of mine; but I've never asked him to support me, post a message, a comment or to publicize me. I don't need such a ploy. I don't need someone to support my views. What for?

You're right, he very often posts right after me lol. So what? Frankly, it's mere coincidence. Why is this place so paranoid? We are two different persons and I think he could tell you we have enough arguments together to consider him as a free mind Smile.

Don't worry about that booklet, I'll just post a message here when it's done (just a few days). Just a post, nothing more. I oblige or force no one. If some people can learn something out of it, I'll be glad because it was important for me to leave a written mark about stacking. I already know that some will say it's crap, poorly written, already known or whatever. I can also give you the names of the posters. First, there's nothing I can do about that, and last I don't care. You may have noticed I don't fight anymore. I'm just talking about gambling and cheating techniques.

Maybe popcalinda is simply excited because I've already shown him a few pages and it's almost one year now I made an announcement about that booklet!

My broken English and grammar mistakes? I suppose someone would tell me to get a life if I make a comment about that very friendly and clever comment. Thus, I give up.

I would have preferred some comments on the last video. Anyway.
The Dowser
View Profile
Special user
Canada
763 Posts

Profile of The Dowser
Quote:
On 2011-03-29 22:48, AMcD wrote:
We are two different persons and I think he could tell you we have enough arguments together to consider him as a free mind Smile.

Could he do it while standing next to you in the same room?
Any way, it seems like you missed my comment on your video. It is certainly not "crap".
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
In the same room? I'd say there are 11 or 12 hundred miles between me and popcalinda, it's a very large room. But you're right, Earth is one room shared by each of us.

I didn't miss your comment. It simply took me some time to write my previous post (you know, my poor English) and I didn't pay attention to the fact you posted a new message. My apologies.
Maitre D
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Maitre D
Quote:
On 2011-03-29 22:48, AMcD wrote:
I've never asked him to support me, post a message, a comment or to publicize me. I don't need such a ploy. I don't need someone to support my views. What for?

You're right, he very often posts right after me lol. So what? Frankly, it's mere coincidence.

I highly doubt that. It's one or the other -- either you two are the same person, or you two coordinate your posts to lend each other more credence. Which is it?
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
This is getting ridiculous. Why the hell would I need someone to support my views??? Too much paranoia around here...

This thread is about videos. Please keep it that way.

Thanks.
popcalinda
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of popcalinda
Guys, I just post after AMcD post because I was online same time and read his post. Your comments are funny. Are you jealous because AMcD will pubilsh book? About my support to AMcD, sure I will support him and his work. Why not. If you decide to publish some material, I will give you support to you too guys.

The Dowser - I am not AMcD. It is coincidence. Europe is different time zone then US, or Canada, so we are almost same time online...nothing strange.

@ Maitre D, I am not AMcD, what is your problem man? All your posts are after silverking posts, or The Dowser posts or other Crew guys...and all with the same thinking direction as they think...are you supporting them? It is The Key to become part of the Crew??? don't tell me you want to be like they are ?? You can not. Be your own

@AMcD - man go and post after my post. I see you are online, lol
Maitre D
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Maitre D
Quote:
On 2011-03-30 01:31, popcalinda wrote:
All your posts are after silverking posts, or The Dowser posts or other Crew guys...

All? Really? Actually only 1 of my past 10 posts have been after Silverking or The Dowser.

And so when I post after and agree with them or other "Crew guys," I am "part of the Crew?" But when you post directly after and agree with Arnold it's simply because you were online at the same time and you read his post. Ok, sure, makes sense. I'd like to know why you and acesover are suddenly grouping me together with certain other individuals.
popcalinda
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of popcalinda
No no man, I do not want to be part of that. I will stay away from that. It was answer to your post only. Everyone can post whenever he wants. So, my posts afer AMcD are coincidence and I am not AMcD.
I am not here to spread bad word... ok?
Maitre D
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Maitre D
Neither am I, but I hope you can understand that I will defend myself when I'm being accused of things.
The Dowser
View Profile
Special user
Canada
763 Posts

Profile of The Dowser
Artificially fabricated, imaginary sycophant says "what"?
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Tony45
I liked the vid on the deuce drills, nice work.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Thanks Tony.

Dowser,

I don't know what's wrong with you. All of a sudden you come and starts talking nonsense. It's ridiculous. Ask Silverking, he can confirm popcalinda and I are two different people. I've never asked, to anyone!, to post something for me and I'll never do that. Of course calling someone a sycophant is another insult we are not allowed to answer because only a bunch of people here have the right to judge other people.

Why you guys don't you talk only about gambling, cheating, card games, sleight of hands, etc.? I'm OK for debating, I'm OK with different opinions and point of views, but I'm really fed up reading insults, teasing and other inappropriate comments the minute we don't agree with some of you.

I strongly suggest to the 5 or 6 big guys "ruling" this place to write a list of rules about what we are allowed to write, who we are allowed to criticize and so on. And, of course, who is allowed to post or have an opinion.

This forum is turning into something completely crazy, it's getting sick. Complete paranoia.

Popcalinda,

Drop it, mate. I just wanted this thread to deal with videos but soon or later I knew it would turn into endless arguments, teasing, etc. I'm just surprised it didn't happen from the minute I started it.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Based on previous interactions I've had with both parties, I can most definitely confirm that Arnold and popcalinda are two very different people, in two very different locations.

Online friends or associates perhaps........but the same person?......impossible.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Thanks for that Silverking. I appreciated.

We're not associates though, simply friends.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5

On 2011-03-30 11:58, AMcD wrote:

I strongly suggest to the 5 or 6 big guys "ruling" this place to write a list of rules about what we are allowed to write, who we are allowed to criticize and so on. And, of course, who is allowed to post or have an opinion.

[/quote]

Well, of course we will need blackeagles final word on all this. I am not allowed to be criticized, and my opinions don't really matter.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
manolesta73
View Profile
New user
Italy
42 Posts

Profile of manolesta73
Nice work,
have a question,
is it really necessary take those cards from the bottom after the first deck stacked?
sorry for my english
sincerely
Maitre D
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Maitre D
I'm all for getting this forum back on track, but the recent onslaught of clowns have made it impossible to do so. I won't name names, but I remain optimistic.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Manolesta73,

Yes it's necessary, because the cut. Of course, I could have used a run of false cuts or something like that, there are a plenty of ways available. But in my videos I try to stay as close as I can to the procedures I face in my gambling environment. A false cut wouldn't fly. Not cutting the deck either. So...
The Dowser
View Profile
Special user
Canada
763 Posts

Profile of The Dowser
I will quote Juan Tamariz:
"I am Crayzeee Today!"
Amcd:
Although I made no outright accusations, my posts did beg the question and I certainly entertained myself unfairly at your expense in a thread where you posted a video of quality work and deserve credit... so you know what that means...

An apology is in order... (I hate this part)......I.....am.........(oh jeez Mom do I have to?....o.k.)

I am sorry.

cinahcem... he is real too right? (just had to ask)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » [Videos] In case you need one... (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9..13..17..21..25..28~29~30 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL