The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review: Secret Files (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Day for any date from "Secret Files" is my goto method. Especially the easy method for just saying the right day this year. So if anyone say the date of birth, you could instantly say the day for this year. Impressive and impromptu.
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Thank you Adam. Your words mean a lot. I use the method in this work almost every day to great result!

I also decided to make "Secret Files" UNAVAILABLE for purchase at the end of this sale. Once the sale is over (on the 14th), I will not be selling "Secret Files" anymore. I might decide to sell it sometime in the future, but not certain yet.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
May this again be available anytime soon? I like what I read about Day for any Date.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review: Secret Files (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL