The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » No More Oops in NFME (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
Bought a no force mental epic in the spring because I liked the idea of giving the audience 3 real choices. However, for me, having to do the "oops" thing was really awkward and uncomfortable. (It didn't make me "feel more normal by making a mistake" like it does for some I guess.)

So, I asked around for some ideas with some friends who are very good at this sort of thing and they directed me to this guy http://www.thepartymagician.com/ (no, this is not me and I make no money or profit in anyway from this). Although he does not list it on his web site, he has a product that eliminated the "oops" factor.

It's not a new or innovative thing, but it sure worked. I did a lot of shows over the summer with it and was able to do the mental epic with the audience giving 3 real choices. For me, it gave the effect a more "real" feel. I was really pleased with this and just thought I would pass it along.
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
Where is this product?
RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
PM'd you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » No More Oops in NFME (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL