The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » HOUDINI WAS MURDERED! By Meltzer, Rolle and the History Channel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MikeBeaudet
View Profile
Loyal user
Becancour
228 Posts

Profile of MikeBeaudet
I didn't have a chance to read Bell's book so my question could be stupid but did someone had a chance to review the Montreal's police report after the event in the theater ? This report is probably public in the police's archive in Montreal.
Do your best and forget the rest
John Cox
View Profile
Elite user
Studio City, CA
494 Posts

Profile of John Cox
Quote:
On 2013-08-15 18:24, ThePhoenix wrote:
I didn't have a chance to read Bell's book so my question could be stupid but did someone had a chance to review the Montreal's police report after the event in the theater ? This report is probably public in the police's archive in Montreal.

There was no police report or police involvement. It wasn't considered a crime of any kind.
Please visit my blog

WILD ABOUT HARRY
magic123
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of magic123
The Escapist Michael Lee conveyed to me a conversation he had w/ Mr. Sid Radner some time ago in the conversation Mr..Radner believed that there was a simple ' Contract " put
out on Houdini. ( No Big Deal This type of thing is done to this day MORE THAN most could EVER imagine ) Whether or not you want to Believe it , Houdidni through his lectures had Shacken up the Spiritualism tree in the WORST Possible way - by denouncing all spiritualist and Mediums as Frauds.

Not Unlike JFkennedy who was attempting to stop a War ( a No , No to the "lifers " in Wash ) While we still coutinue to believe a Little twerp like Oswald was able carrying out a a Mission like this .. In all honesty it was without a doubt a much bigger endevor that what Oswald was able to ever concoct, Let alone carry out.
The Proof In the pudding was JG WHitehead was a huge supporter of the spiritualistic movement and as Michael lee said "Spititualism was in the 20 -30s what Eveangualism movement is Today " ( Think about it )
Mr.Lee , Sidney Radner and I believe Norm Bigelow believe that this was Not an accident . but quite calulcated & like a Military mission carried out ... to its Fatal Conclusion.

m123
houdinisghost
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of houdinisghost
Bell's book completely exonerates Gordon Whitehead.
Naming Sid Radner and Norm Bigelow as your fellow experts in your nonsensical "Houdini was murdered" theory adds nothing to your credibility, but, it does bolster your lack of credibility.
To all sane observers: who, but, Dick, Dorothy, Norm, and (to hear them tell it)Sid, ever heard of "assassinating" someone by punching him in the stomach?
I repeat, Bell's book completely exonerates Whitehead.
magic123
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of magic123
Lack of Credibility - Good One !
and The Chinese & Japanese have never had a knowledge of medicine
let alone of Martial arts for thousands of Yrs !

( The shere Ingorance here W O W !!! )

Common Patrick Admit that No Boxer was ever Trained
to Inflict Pain , let alone Severe Damage to an opponent, tell me it was never done ?

Bottom line No one Knows what did ol Harry in and We would all like to know the facts
,But my bet is "He Opened his mouth one to many times
( Thus Preventing certin People from making a living ) and a decision was made
to close it one way or another.

m123
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On 2013-08-16 21:38, magic123 wrote:
The Escapist Michael Lee conveyed to me

so you are talking to yourself..again..
houdinisghost
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of houdinisghost
"Bottom line No one Knows what did ol Harry in and We would all like to know the facts. . ."

Dick, Dorothy, I know "what did ol Harry in" and I know all the facts.
Patrick Culliton
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
According to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3182788/

The initial search returned 381 papers, of which 17 articles were included. We found 28 cases of acute appendicitis secondary to blunt abdominal trauma reported in the literature between 1991 and 2009. Mechanisms of injury included road-traffic accidents, falls, assaults and accidents. Presenting symptoms invariably included abdominal pain, but also nausea, vomiting and anorexia. Only 12 patients had computed tomography scans and 10 patients had ultrasonography. All reported treatment was surgical and positive for appendicitis.

CONCLUSIONS

Although rare, the diagnosis of acute appendicitis must be considered following direct abdominal trauma especially if the patient complains of abdominal right lower quadrant pain, nausea and anorexia

(Also)

The cause of the trauma and mechanism of injury must create a force which is capable of reaching the appendix.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2012, houdinisghost wrote:
"Houdini's first thought on coming out of the anesthetic," says Miss Robart, was for the boy who had punched him in the belly. "Don't let them blame that poor kid," he said, "he didn't know."
from an interview with Sophia Robart (Sophie Rosenblatt) in the Milwaukee Journal, April 5, 1931
I'm now more confused than ever about his death.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2012, magicusb wrote:
Shows how easy it is to blurt something out that might be misunderstood. I mentioned three copies of the book show how important we feel Pat's body of work is though we may not always agree.

Pat is correct three copies were in fact bought by three different entities, at three different addresses. Each a different babkaccount. SFull retail for each, did not ask for a discount, and that was not at the special pre-publication price, either. Dorothy Dietrich bought one for the house library, I bought one for our warehouse, where I do my "crazy" research, and one went to the Houdini Museum, in case customers want answers to specific questions.It has a great index. I dislike books without an index as it makes tins easy to search out. Each book is nicely inscribed to each separate entity by Pat. None are for sale, and never will be till it is all over. We also have three copies of his two previous big Houdini books that we paid top prices for in the same three locations for the same reason.

Pat:
We could not find Daisy White on your site but did find one in your book "The Key". I have since found two others. Found Hilton, the mystery lady, and Lillian on your site.

Did not find Sophie Rosenblatt, or info about her, like was she married, any children, etc.

I will now answer the questions your pose to us above via small parts of our long "Dick Brookz - Dorothy Dietrich Houdini Death Theory" more parts of it can be seen at

http://houdini.org/houdinimurdered.html
and
http://www.wildabouthoudini.com/2012/01/......ent-form

THIS IS ANSWER TO SEVERAL QUESTIONS. PLEASE REMEMBER DON BELL WAS A DEDICATED PERSON WHO WORKED PROFESSIONALLY AS A WRITER.

we will put our answers in CAPS.
Quote:
On 2012-01-14 19:47, houdinisghost wrote:

1) "I'll put up the true story, as soon as I finish it, on houdinisghost.com."

PLEASE DO

YOU SAID HOUDINI SAID...
Quote:
2) "I let a college kid punch me in the stomach, and he caught me wrong, and it's killing me."

THIS COULD SIMPLY BE A MATTER OF FACT PASSING STATEMENT, BUT DOES NOT REALLY SAY HOUDINI GAVE WHITEHEAD PERMISSION. OUR OPINION IS HOUDINI WAS TAKEN IN BY WHITEHEAD WHO HAD BAD INTENTIONS, THAT NO ONE REALLY SUSPECTED AT THE TIME.

THEN YOU SAY...
Quote:
Houdini had no idea when he said Gordon Whitehead could "test" his stomach muscles (Whitehead after feeling Houdini's stomach--which he said was "like a washboard" had asked if he could test Houdini's stomach muscles) that Whitehead would start punching almost immediately.

WHITEHEAD SET HIM UP BY BRINGING UP HOUDINI'S STRENGTH AND MALICIOUSLY JUMPED THE GUN KNOWING HOUDINI WAS NOT READY TO PURPOSELY HURT HOUDINI.

WE WERE THE SOMEONE WHO SAID THIS ON JOHN COX'S BLOG
Quote:
Over on John Cox's blog, someone (US) said: "J. Gordon Whitehead was a kook, and oddball, off beat, malcontent, religious nut, and weirdo. (This was even told by one of the witnesses.) Nothing whatever is known about Gordon Whitehead's religious beliefs or affiliations other than what one might assume from the question he asked Houdini about miracles in the Bible--which Houdini said he would prefer not to discuss. There is nothing to indicate he was a "religious nut."

IN DON BELL'S BOOK, WHICH WE FEEL WAS CAREFULLY AND WELL RESEARCHED MOST OF THE NEGATIVE ADJECTIVES ABOVE AND MANY MORE WERE BROUGHT OUT BY DIFFERENT WITNESSES, EXCEPT "RELIGIOUS NUT", WHICH WAS OUR CONCLUSION. HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR REASONS ALTHOUGH NOT ALL FOR THIS OPINION OF OURS. TWO YEARS AFTER HE BEAT UP HOUDINI HE WAS ARRESTED TWICE FOR SHOPLIFTING BOOKS. HE EVEN SERVED JAIL TIME FOR IT. ONE OF THE BOOKS HE NEEDED SO BAD THAT HE WOULD RISK JAIL FOR WAS A 100 PAGE BOOK ON THE MYSTICAL SUPERSTITIOUS AND ESOTERIC SUBJECT OF PALMISTRY. GO TO JAIL FOR THIS!

THE ONE WOMAN IN HIS LIFE THAT BELL WAS ABLE TO FIND,THAT WHITEHEAD LIVED THE LAST TWO YEARS OF HIS LIFE WITH WAS A BELIEVER IN NUMEROLOGY, SO MUCH SO THAT SHE COMPLETELY CHANGED HER NAME BECAUSE IT HAD BETTER VIBRATIONS, SHE ALSO BELIEVED IN ODDBALL CULTS AND STUFF. BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER, ETC.

ANOTHER LADY FRIEND SAID WHITEHEAD TOOK HER TO A DIANETICS LECTURE (THIS EVENTUALLY BECAME THE WACKO RELIGION OF SCIENTOLOGY.. . BELL, PAGE 128 "WHITEHEAD TOOK HER TO A LECTURE MORTON JAQUAYS GAVE ON DIANETICS," THIS WOULD HAVE PROBABLY HAVE BEEN IN THE EARLY 1950'S TOWARD THE END OF HIS LIFE. ) EVEN TO THE END WHITEHEAD WAS SEARCHING WIERD CULT STUFF. BELL... PAGE 130)

BELL...PAGE 96. IN TALKING TO WHITEHEAD'S OWN BROTHER WHO HE SAID WAS GIVING GUARDED ANSWERS., "WAS GORDON," I ASKED, "INVOLVED IN, OR WAS HE AT ALL INTERESTED IN, ESOTERIC THINGS, LIKE SPIRITUALISM, OR ASTROLOGY, THINGS LIKE THAT?" (EVEN SO, WHITEHEADS BROTHER REPLIES) "WELL, I'M SURE HE HAD A INTEREST IN THEM, YES, AND I'M SURE THAT PROBABLY THAT WAS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT DREW HIM TO HOUDINI, OR HOW HE WAS ABLE TO ESTABLISH A RELATIONSHIP WITH HOUDINI. HE PROBABLY DISCUSSED THAT SORT PF THING WITH HOUDINI"

AND OF COURSE, HE BARGED INTO A MAJOR STARS DRESSING ROOM, TOOK OVER AGGRESSIVELY, AND BADGERED HOUDINI WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT HOUDINI'S BIBLE BELIEFS. IT ALL CLEARLY ADDS UP.

THEN PAT SAYS...
Quote:
Whitehead was stalking Houdini the entire week Houdini was in Montreal. Stalking Houdini? What is the evidence for that?

HE SOUGHT HOUDINI OUT ALL WEEK,PROBABLY EVERY DAY. IS AN ACCEPTED FACT THAT HE BORROWED BOOKS FROM HOUDINI BEFORE THE DRESSING ROOM INCIDENT.. HE WENT TO HOUDINI'S LECTURE AT McGILL. HE SOUGHT HOUDINI OUT AT HOUDINI'S SECRET HOTEL, BUT WAS TURNED AWAY. THEN HE VISITED HOUDINI BACKSTAGE AND PUNCHED HIM. IT IS POSSIBLE HE MET HOUDINI AT THE THEATER BEFORE AS WELL. AND HE ALSO VISITED HOUDINI AT THE THEATER AFTER HE PUNCHED HIM BY HIS OWN ADMISSION. SORRY, BUT IT IS OUR OPINION HE WAS STALKING HOUDINI.

THEN PAT SAYS...
Quote:
"Later Whitehead bragged about what he had done." I can't find an instance of his mentioning to anyone that he was the guy that fatally punched Houdini--let alone bragged about it.

WE FOUND SOME!

BELL PAGE 63. "HE WAS A CRACKPOT," SMILEY SAID OVER THE PHONE, AS HE HAD DURING OUR FIRST INTERVIEW. "HE BOASTED THAT HE HAD HIT HOUDINI. HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT. HE DIDN'T SHOW ANY GREAT REMORSE."

BELL PAGE 111. "I SUDDENLY RECALLED SMILEY'S DESCRIPTION OF WHITEHEAD'S COCKINESS AND ARROGANCE, HIS IMPERTINENCE, HOW HE EVEN BOASTED TO THE LAWYER HARRY COHEN,"OH, IT WAS NOTHING.. LET ME SHOW YOU." THAT WITH HOUDINI WRITHING IN PAIN IN HOSPITAL IN DETROIT."

BELL... PAGE 137 WIFE'S OPINION IN RELATING THE STORY AS DIRECTLY TOLD TO THEM BY WHITEHEAD......"HE WANTED TO SHOW HOUDINI UP." LIKE "IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK? THEN I'LL SHOW YOU! AND OF COURSE HE DID HIT HIM."... WHAT HAPPENED WAS BECAUSE HOUDINI WASN'T PREPARED....." ... "BUT HE HIT HIM AT ONCE. ANYWAY, THAT'S THE WAY I REMEMBER THE STORY. DO PEOPLE REMEMBER IT DIFFERENTLY?..... "I FELT." JACK RODICK (HER HUSBAND) SAID, AS HE HAD BEFORE HIS WIFE CAME DOWNSTAIRS,"THAT AS A STUDENT HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN BRASH ABOUT THIS SORT OF ESCAPADE...." HIS WIFE SAYS "I'T'S TRUE, HE CERTAINLY DIDN'T HAVE ANY SENSE OF BRAVADO ABOUT IT, SHE AGREED, "NOT AT THE TIME WE KNEW HIM, BUT I IMAGINE HE WAS AGGRESSIVE AS A YOUNG MAN."

AND ONCE AGAIN
Quote:
"Houdini's first thought on coming out of the anesthetic," says Miss Robart, was for the boy who had punched him in the belly. "Don't let them blame that poor kid," he said, "he didn't know."

AGAIN THAT BEGS THE QUESTION. WHAT DIDN'T WHITEHEAD KNOW? HOUDINI DOES NOT SAY! PLEASE TELL US IF YOU KNOW FOR SURE. AS I SAID DID HOUDINI MEAN WHITEHEAD DID NOT KNOW ABOUT HIS STOMACH PROBLEM? IT IS OUR OPINION HOUDINI MAY WELL HAVE HAD STOMACH PROBLEMS GOING INTO MONTREAL.

There is more as we answer other questions about our opinions and theories. True, Pat was not there and neither were we. It is wonderful that Don Bell took the time to write this book before every last person involved died. Including himself. I suggest every one get the book and read it for themselves. Or, read the various posts as per above.

MORE ON OUR RESEARCH TO FOLLOW. WE ARE CURRENTLY ON THE ROAD.

MEANWHILE CHECK OUT;

http://houdini.org/houdinimurdered.html
and
http://www.wildabouthoudini.com/2012/01/......ent-form

Dick Brookz & Dorothy Dietrich [/quote] I'm looking for photos of Daisy White .. Can you help me?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks for the pointer!!!!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » HOUDINI WAS MURDERED! By Meltzer, Rolle and the History Channel (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL