The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What Happened? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
What happened to the Tommy Vee stage hypnosis thread? I thought we might actually start getting back to stage hypnosis around here.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
His free ad was let stand for a few days, then removed. Doubtless he will be back when he has his next course to sell.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Wow Tony ya beat me to it.

Seems as if all we get any more in any section here are sales pitches.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Tommy Vee
View Profile
New user
Boston
15 Posts

Profile of Tommy Vee
My discussion was up for more than a few days & then gone. I did not receive any notice that I may have 'broken' the rules. I have even contacted the admins but no reply.

For those out there looking for real stage discussion, lets get it going.

Danny, Tony....what do you think?

Tommy Vee
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
On 2012-02-29 08:05, Tommy Vee wrote:
For those out there looking for real stage discussion, lets get it going.

Danny, Tony....what do you think?

Tommy Vee

Tommy, it has been a few days since you first said something like this. Yet you have not contributed to any of the threads here. There is one on stage inductions - give your views, or stop pretending you are interested. A discussion only works if you take part in it. If you lurk and ignore it, it is not a discussion. If you are willing to get involved, you are more than welcome.
Tony
Tommy Vee
View Profile
New user
Boston
15 Posts

Profile of Tommy Vee
Tony, I am sorry you have those feelings topwards me. I don't believe we have met & I don't think I know you. Let's keep it professional here without slinging comments like "pretending to be interested'.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Tony is not one to just make snap judgements like this. He is pointing out that seemingly the only thread you had any sort of vested interest in was one selling stuff which you made money.

Jump in on other discussions and let others get to know you is what he means.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Tommy, I have no feelings towards you, negative or positive. We have never met. If you want to join in the discussions, that would be great. By your own admission you have lurked here three years without commenting, helping a fellow hypnotist, or showing any great interest. Your only posts to date have been promoting your seminar. It may be great, and I wish you luck with it. But in fairness you need to get involved here if you want to be regarded as anything more than a salesman. I would be delighted if you do. Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What Happened? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL