The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Death In The Family ,Alchemy Moon Bazaar (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Wow just been having a look through Alchemy Moon Bazaar and the above tittle Mentalism routine looks cool,proberly old hat to most but I'm still out there discovering spooky and bizarre Mentalism routines and do like the look of this one ,reminds me a little of Photosynthesis effect by Andrew Mayne which I use in my seance routines.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Get it. You won't be disappointed. The cards are large, so you will need some room to perform.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
This one is a must have. Ponder no longer. . .push paypal now!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Thankyou gentleman, I am going to go for this one,now to explain to the good lady wife , need more money to spend and I need this ,lol.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2012-03-11 12:44, Fire Starter wrote:
Thankyou gentleman, I am going to go for this one,now to explain to the good lady wife , need more money to spend and I need this ,lol.

You're not alone, man!

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Jinx13
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Ontario
119 Posts

Profile of Jinx13
You and most of the other guys in here. I went a head and ordered the Elite Death in the Family, and then had to explain that to my wife. lol
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
I bought a $200+dollar box from Chris and had to explain after the fact. . .guess how THAT went.

MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Just received my DITF elite 2 weeks ago. This is one purchase that I knew would be a treasure. No buyers remorse ever with Gould's beautiful creations and routines. Best you let the cat out of the bag to your bride, because she is going to pick up on a distinct new scent when it arrives. You don't want her mind to wander, those that have it should know what I mean. You're going to love DITF

Chris
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2012-03-11 21:27, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Just received my DITF elite 2 weeks ago. This is one purchase that I knew would be a treasure. No buyers remorse ever with Gould's beautiful creations and routines. Best you let the cat out of the bag to your bride, because she is going to pick up on a distinct new scent when it arrives. You don't want her mind to wander, those that have it should know what I mean. You're going to love DITF

Chris

Every word of this is true!!!

Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
DITF,is one of my all time favs...
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5157 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Gentlemen, based on these stellar endorsements and a visit to the Alchemy Moon site, I have just placed my order...
I will only tell my wife if she asks.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Unless you cook with lots of garlic, she'll smell something for sure.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2012-03-12 20:50, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Unless you cook with lots of garlic, she'll smell something for sure.

The man's got a point!! Smile

Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Have been considering purchasing this for a long time. Do the photos actually develop right infront of the spectators eyes or are the photos simply turned over to reveal the picture?

I understand that yes the routine for the seance and the presentation is far more important, but I am just wondering how visual of an effect the forming of the photos actually are.

regards,
M.I.
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
This is a wonderful routine and stunning props which you expect from Alchemy Moon, who consistently produce great things.
For those that are interested, there is a seance routine that uses the DITF plates and Paul Voodini's Midnight Side of The Mind in my new book, Occult Magic 3.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Good to know. Freddie are you still offering a package price for all three occult editions? You can pm with details if that's better.

Thanks CHRIS
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
The Mrs has slowed my spending money down now,drat,I will have to wait a while for this one ,still I have plenty of routines to be getting on with , I have a routine I am working on which evolves around Dr crippen,quite macarbe ,got some ideas on props as well,enjoy all who manage to get DITF,look forward to some reviews/feedback.
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Quote:
On 2012-03-13 14:07, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Good to know. Freddie are you still offering a package price for all three occult editions? You can pm with details if that's better.

Thanks CHRIS

Hi Chris,
I am doing a deal of £30 for all three books (just email ValentineEntertainments@googlemail.com ) and Lybrary are doing an Occult Magic Bundle for $55 which again is all three books.

Thanks,
Freddie
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
If someone might be able to help please send me a PM. I purchased a "lot" a few months back that contained a number of Bizarre effects and props. DITF was one of those. I don't have any interest in using it so I would like to sell it. Can someone PM and let me know what a good starting price point would be?

i can provide photos if it helps.

Thanks everyone.

-Bob
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Decided I'm going to sell this. If anybody here is interested shoot me a PM and I will send you some Photos and we can discuss price.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Death In The Family ,Alchemy Moon Bazaar (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL