The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Lottery Ticket Illusion by Nate Staniforth (Limited Release) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Magic J
View Profile
New user
Kansas City
7 Posts

Profile of Magic J
WOW! Just, WOW!

REVIEW: OUTSTANDING!!
Nate Staniforth’s Lottery Ticket illusion is absolutely fantastic – It’s one of the most exceptional magical performance routines I have seen. I bought it recently, and I'm so glad I did. I say this with honest objectivity, because I don’t know Nate Staniforth. Before buying this effect, I had never communicated with him.

When considering placing my order, I thought his video demo was extraordinary, and saw the effect as a perfect solution for something I had been seeking. I also found the Q&A on his web site very helpful to make my purchasing decision. After placing my order, I was impressed by a thoughtful email he sent, saying how important it was to him that I would be happy with it.

It arrived quickly, and I was immediately pleased with the high quality of the book and the great color photos. As I read, I was excited by his creativity and approach, and with the 'flight-time' it must have taken to evolve the concepts so thoroughly. I was happy with the great clarity and detail in his instructions, as well as the flexibility of the multiple methods provided. I was motivated by the potential this routine has, as presented, and as I might evolve it should I choose. The fact that it’s a limited release is a great added bonus.

Since receiving this, I have successfully performed it, and was perfectly thrilled with the reactions!

EXPERIENCE: EXPLOSIVE!!
I don't do magic for a living. As my day job, I lead a company that develops and manages apartments. I'm also an enthusiastic magic fan and hobbyist, and although I have many years as a magic collector and appreciator, I have limited experience as a performer. I have public speaking and stage experience, but no stage magic experience. Nevertheless, I purchased Lottery Ticket with the hope of doing my 1st ever real stage magic performance.

We recently conducted our company's annual educational and inspirational meetings. I wanted to anchor certain points about our company strategy and our meeting's theme, and I wanted to utilize magic to do it – something that would have the potential for megatons of WOW.

So, in front of 150 of my people, including all my senior leaders, I put my neck out there, in the hands of this fantastic routine and my amateur skills (not so amateur that I'd put the method at risk, but amateur enough that I was admittedly nervous).

Upon the reveal, I got screams and a spontaneous standing O, and the thrill of pulling it off felt like getting struck by lightning! My people exploded with excitement as my volunteer read the numbers to the audience, but as wonderful as it was for them, I knew it was even more wonderful for me.

I sincerely appreciate Nate’s amazing creativity, and that he is willing to share it through this effect with a small group in this way. I'm very excited to be part of it!
J.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-06-17 21:40, Magic J wrote:
WOW! Just, WOW!

REVIEW: OUTSTANDING!!
Nate Staniforth’s Lottery Ticket illusion is absolutely fantastic – It’s one of the most exceptional magical performance routines I have seen. I bought it recently, and I'm so glad I did. I say this with honest objectivity, because I don’t know Nate Staniforth. Before buying this effect, I had never communicated with him.

When considering placing my order, I thought his video demo was extraordinary, and saw the effect as a perfect solution for something I had been seeking. I also found the Q&A on his web site very helpful to make my purchasing decision. After placing my order, I was impressed by a thoughtful email he sent, saying how important it was to him that I would be happy with it.

It arrived quickly, and I was immediately pleased with the high quality of the book and the great color photos. As I read, I was excited by his creativity and approach, and with the 'flight-time' it must have taken to evolve the concepts so thoroughly. I was happy with the great clarity and detail in his instructions, as well as the flexibility of the multiple methods provided. I was motivated by the potential this routine has, as presented, and as I might evolve it should I choose. The fact that it’s a limited release is a great added bonus.

Since receiving this, I have successfully performed it, and was perfectly thrilled with the reactions!

EXPERIENCE: EXPLOSIVE!!
I don't do magic for a living. As my day job, I lead a company that develops and manages apartments. I'm also an enthusiastic magic fan and hobbyist, and although I have many years as a magic collector and appreciator, I have limited experience as a performer. I have public speaking and stage experience, but no stage magic experience. Nevertheless, I purchased Lottery Ticket with the hope of doing my 1st ever real stage magic performance.

We recently conducted our company's annual educational and inspirational meetings. I wanted to anchor certain points about our company strategy and our meeting's theme, and I wanted to utilize magic to do it – something that would have the potential for megatons of WOW.

So, in front of 150 of my people, including all my senior leaders, I put my neck out there, in the hands of this fantastic routine and my amateur skills (not so amateur that I'd put the method at risk, but amateur enough that I was admittedly nervous).

Upon the reveal, I got screams and a spontaneous standing O, and the thrill of pulling it off felt like getting struck by lightning! My people exploded with excitement as my volunteer read the numbers to the audience, but as wonderful as it was for them, I knew it was even more wonderful for me.

I sincerely appreciate Nate’s amazing creativity, and that he is willing to share it through this effect with a small group in this way. I'm very excited to be part of it!

When performed correctly this effect will never be forgotten. How many effects fall into that category?
MagicOzzy
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
118 Posts

Profile of MagicOzzy
Just re-read this for the 3rd time and it really is awesome the amount of inspiration you can get from this for other effects!

Also just found out that there are only 30 copies left of the 150, so glad I got mine!

Thanks again Nate for releasing such a great book!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-07-10 13:48, MagicOzzy wrote:
Just re-read this for the 3rd time and it really is awesome the amount of inspiration you can get from this for other effects!

Also just found out that there are only 30 copies left of the 150, so glad I got mine!

As an owner of this great book, I look forward to when I hear that the last 30 copies are sold and it is no longer availiable
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Agreed with brehaut
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Smile

Quote:
On 2012-07-14 11:57, brehaut wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-10 13:48, MagicOzzy wrote:

As an owner of this great book, I look forward to when I hear that the last 30 copies are sold and it is no longer availiable
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
Would love to get this, but looking into it, it looks like this is only feasable with US lottery tickets. Can someone pm
whether this is the case or does the method make it feasable for international lottery tickets too, like Euromillions or UK lotto See link. Love to hear that it does...

http://www.interlotto.com/news/img/aug2007b.jpg

Cheers Guys
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Hi Michael, There is a method contained within that can accommodate virtually any type or style of lottery ticket.
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
22 left. These last copies are shifting rather slowly. I too am looking forward to this book selling out.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-07-23 16:52, Dave Nic wrote:
22 left. These last copies are shifting rather slowly. I too am looking forward to this book selling out.

Actually to me it seems like it has sold very quickly for this type of thing. The book has even inspired me to create my own effect which is the subject in a thread in Penny for your Thoughts (Price for effect is the name of the thread). My effect has absolutely nothing to do with the Lottery Illusion method. However, it was inspired by Neil's words and views on magic and mentalism. It truely changed the way I thought about mentalism and what is possible.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I continue to absolutely treasure my book. To me, it is priceless. I will not part with it at any price.

Regards,
Mike
Stefmagic
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Stefmagic
I also used it differently, more like a confabulation routine. At the end, I take from my wallet a ticket, on it it's the exact show name, date, hour and seat number choose by spectators! And it's a real printed ticket!
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I am performing The Lottery Ticket, as well as, variations of it, but the book has also inspired me to come up with something else that is "impossible" in the mind of the spectator. My customized routine that I have created takes blood, sweat, and tears, but that type of effort does not go unnoticed to the spectator. In fact, this preparation is what creates the "impossibility" factor for the person witnessing the event. The Lottery Ticket Illusion is genius in this regard.

Regards,
Mike
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Wonder what the update is on how many of these are left?
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
I think they may all be sold. A week ago there were 11 left. Nowise can't find the webbuy link where one would normally purchase..
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Not all sold yet. There are only 9 left, as I just purchased the 10th one left. Am glad to get this under the wire.

John
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
Ignore my above post. And I apologise for my sleeping error in the above. I blame auto correct and there doesn't seem to be an edit option from my mobile.

I found the wepay link. Looks as though there are 9 copies of The Lottery Illusion left.
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
Ignore my above post. And I apologise for my sleeping error in the above. I blame auto correct and there doesn't seem to be an edit option from my mobile.

I found the wepay link. Looks as though there are 9 copies of The Lottery Illusion left.
dmm
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of dmm
As of today there are actually ONLY 10 left, per Nate!

I too will be excited when this amazing book is sold out & congrats to those who got one!

-DM
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
With 10 left my hunch is sales will accelerate
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Lottery Ticket Illusion by Nate Staniforth (Limited Release) (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL