The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10..15..20..25..30..31~32~33 [Next]
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Quote:
On 2012-05-22 19:12, Carl Andrews wrote:
I don't supply the remote, dock, cable and adapter set. That is done thru http://www.conjuringcabinet.com. If you have trouble with their website, email directly to:shawn@magicdude.net

I did...no response. You may not supply the remote but it has the name of your app on it so I wouldn't be so quick to disassociate yourself. Like it or not you will be judged as a package so chose your partners carefully. Just my free advice...and you get what you pay for. Lol
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Mike, I am on it trying to get in touch with him myself to find out what is going on. I will make a change if I need to do so but let's see what's going on. Give him a chance please.
Thanks,
Carl
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
Yeah, Shawn definitely has an issue. When you go to the (Shop Now) page, it says "License violation!" When I tried to contact him by phone, I got a message that the mailbox was full.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Quote:
On 2012-05-22 19:55, Carl Andrews wrote:
Mike, I am on it trying to get in touch with him myself to find out what is going on. I will make a change if I need to do so but let's see what's going on. Give him a chance please.
Thanks,
Carl

No problem here. I think this app is a great idea as I always have my iPad with me. Just have to make sure all the parts work together. Smile
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Shawn has already contacted me. Guys, have a little patience! Smile I'll be ordering the remote & cable tomorrow.

Lou
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Shawn has contacted me as well. He has had a few technical difficulties starting things up but he is working on it. In the mean time has has process my order. Can't wait to test things out.
shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your patience with the remote site. I was assured the site was working and come to find out, it wasn't.
Since I had not processed an order myself, I had no way of knowing. My fault.
We have remedied the problem and the site will now process your orders.
Again, please accept my apologies and thanks you for your patience.

http://www.conjuringcabinet.com/showcues

if ANYONE has any questions or concerns, you can contact me via email at shawn@conjuringcabinet.com or message me here. I will respond with my personal cell phone number...
GrassosMagicTheatre
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of GrassosMagicTheatre
Does it have to be an iJet remote?
berrysr
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of berrysr
I have not tried Show Cues but to defend the PC style Apps, like DigiSelect, I am able to have my PC plugged in so power is not an issue. If I am not mistaken you have a choice of plugging in the Iphone or using the Remote not both. Also, The PC apps can control my lighting, Smoke machine, lasers and any other effects. I realise not every magician needs this capability but it is nice to know you can do it when the opportunity comes up.
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
The iJet remote receiver has a 'thru' port on the bottom, so you can plug the charger into the base, whilst still using the remote!
socalmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
267 Posts

Profile of socalmagic
Would this app work with an Itouch?
shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
Yes the app works with iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad. Any device that runs iOS and utilizes the app architecture
socalmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
267 Posts

Profile of socalmagic
Does it have the ability to set default volume levels for each track? For example, I have tracks that I like to play softly in the background, and other tracks that need to be pumping. I would like to set a master volume on the mixer, and then all my tracks will be at the right volume and not require someone to adjust them.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Socalmagic —The update will have a master volume level that will return the volume to your preset level after each fade out. But at this point there is no individual settings for each track. You could use the volume up and down on the remote.
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
I purchased the Show Cues app for my iPad 3 and I'm very pleased with it. I do look forward to the upgrade. This is a great, easy to use program. Thanks for sharing it Carl!

Lou
GrassosMagicTheatre
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of GrassosMagicTheatre
Why is it a different price between the iPad and iPhone version?
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Thanks Lou!
@GrassosMagicTheatre — The difference in price is because the iPad will soon have extra features unique to it because of the screen size. Plus you get the advantage of a larger screen and higher resolution graphics.

Thanks for asking!
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
I've bought the app and it's well done. I know that the price seems out of line with the rest of the app store, but remember this is a niche product...

The reason people make money on $0.99 games is that they get a bajillion downloads. This app has a much smaller market. To make it a viable business model they have to price accordingly. Traditional app store economics don't apply here.

I've got my remote on order. I love my MP3-Tech, but I refuse to haul it to birthday parties and stuff. If this works I'll be able to jack it right into my Happie Amp and be ready to rock and roll!
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Matthew,

It does work! I'm 20 plus shows in - it's brilliant!!

Carl, any change of a discount for the iPad version, as I already have the iPhone version and don't really wanna fork out again? The iphone version works well on iPad, but I'd rather have the designated version for iPad.

Gary
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Okay, I'm sold. Have to get one of these.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10..15..20..25..30..31~32~33 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL