The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Freaking friends (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I do like,Freddie! From the clips,I have seen...
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Freddie is legend!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2012-08-14 18:45, Roth wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-08-14 16:45, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
For me it s pulling a human hair out if an egg roll.

It all depends on how you want to go.

Dinner is pretty much over at that point, been there.

I'll say. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2012-08-14 19:34, Roth wrote:
Show them this
(horrible doll)

:wow: Now I'm freaked!!!!!

Doug
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Cuss cards.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Walk around the room and randomly ask people to pull your finger?
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-08-14 16:08, psmagic wrote:
My sister is having an Halloween party and inviting her work mates along. She has asked if i/we could do something to freak them out as they don't know I am a magician. As I don't normally entertain at Halloween parties any ideas magical or non magical would be grateful. There's probably a thread on the Café somewhere where the question has already be answered but the Café has become so vast now I cant seem to find what I'm looking for.

cheers guys n gals

If it was me that was asked, I would set the scene with candles and go for TILL DEATH DO US PART routine,if they want more WHITE STAR ,both can be set up into seance routines,hope that helps.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Ouija board!
vanitywilde
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of vanitywilde
Since you said Freak them out, I have to believe that perhaps you are not talking about Ouija boards besides, anyone can take out a ouija board and make things "happen". The focus is on the board and not you- everyone has experienced one before. People will not be freaked out only slightly spooked. Also, the quietness of a ouija board or other more calm performances can be buzz killers during a party and may be best left for afterwards if you are leaning that way.

If you are looking to actually freak people out and for it to also be fun, I would suggest many of the SideShow stuff others have already mentioned. Start of your performance by having a gross food eating contest with a prize at the end. Two years ago, I had a SideShow/Spookshow themed party and I did this before my performance. I had 6 people on stage eat things that progressivley got worse; timed and all at once. I stated with chicken nuggets just to get their defenses down then the next thing I brought out was cow tongue, then pig intestines, then cow uterus then finished it off with balut. That is the baby chick that is still in the egg. It is boiled and when eaten, you can feel the feathers and bones in your mouth along with lots of slimy squirting gunk! Any Asian market in your town can provide you with lots of stuff unfamiliar to Americans. This will make it fun for everyone then you can begin your sideshow style performance. Anyway, since you said, freak out and that it was a Halloween party, make it fun and freaky- that would be my suggestion.

Vanity
itsupyoursleeve
View Profile
New user
Ingleton, UK
64 Posts

Profile of itsupyoursleeve
### wipes vomit from mouth!###
thanks for that Vanity but the idea was to freak THEM out not ME! lol
vanitywilde
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of vanitywilde
You did say Freak them out. LOL! You don't have to eat it yourself- I didn't! Making others do it and not having to do it myself is what made it fun for me. :-P

Vanity
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Note to self never volunteer for one of vanity's performances. side note, must clean up mess I just made reading this.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ha! You guys...

Vanity, I am very familiar with Balut. My Vietnamese girlfriend made me try it. It's a duck's egg, with fetus. I said, "OK, no fetus can beat us, so..." Not good. Like a hard boiled egg with a liver flavor. I guess it must be an acquired taste, because the Thai & Vietnamese eat them while drinking beer.

My Thai girlfriend fed me rice crackers with some kind of paste. Delicious! I asked what it was. Some kind of BUG! A HUGE cockroach-lookin' thing! The paste is squeezed out of it. I wish I hadn't asked...

Yeah, dating a Southeast Asian girl can have its drawbacks...

Doug
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If its for halloween, make five toffee apples, but make four of them out of raw onion instead of apple...they'll look identical, but obviously taste somewhat differently...then do a bank nite style thing...

or if you have some kind of change-pan, take a fresh thin hamburger, curse it, then reveal a decayed/maggot ridden one...
I've asked to be banned
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2012-08-15 14:33, IAIN wrote:
If its for halloween, make five toffee apples, but make four of them out of raw onion instead of apple...they'll look identical, but obviously taste somewhat differently...then do a bank nite style thing...

or if you have some kind of change-pan, take a fresh thin hamburger, curse it, then reveal a decayed/maggot ridden one...

"If its for halloween, make five toffee apples, but make four of them out of raw onion instead of apple...they'll look identical, but obviously taste somewhat differently." Lol! that's hysterical
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Courtesy of our resident spellbinder Vanity Wilde
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've asked to be banned
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Here is a cool effect, to freak out people...outlaw 'Scorpion'! *mash & *tab
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Freaking friends (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL