The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » CIP Android (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
RoadkillRon
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of RoadkillRon
Hi,
I purchased the CIP for Andrioid on the Google Play (Marketplace). I really like it - I fooled my neighbor after only practicing a couple hours with it. Pretty cool!
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Ron, Could you describe this? Thanks!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
RoadkillRon
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of RoadkillRon
Sure, It's an app you install on your phone to do a coin in phone routine. Slight of hand, a sharpie and a little setup is required.

Borrow a coin or use your own (Many coins to choose from), have the spectator draw a symbol on the coin - then have the spectator turn the coin over and draw the symbol again on the other side. Then you take the coin and push it into the phone (under the glass), show the phone still works (I push play on media player), move the coin around with your finger, then slide the coin off the edge of the screen and the coin falls out of the phone.

It's probably better to watch the demo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhz4jAPTPwQ
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Wow! If it works as well as the video shows, then this really rocks!! Have to give it a try.

BTW, I notice that at the Google Play store it no longer says it's by the same developer, Sandroids, yet the Overview is by him (her?).

Thanks!

Jim
RoadkillRon
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of RoadkillRon
I just looked in my app, it has a link in the app to a demo video, that video is the same one as I posted, by Sandroids.
It's 5 bones in the market - I believe you are looking at the correct one Jim.

And it does work really well...
RoadkillRon
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of RoadkillRon
Might as well say, like most of you do, I'm not affiliated with the developer - just a user who stumbled across a cool app Smile

Also, The instructions are a video in the app - that I wont post here for obvious reasons... One day Ill get into that 50 post private area... One day...
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
880 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
I had a cheep version of this but this one looks good. However how will the phone know the drawing on coin. The cheep version had a basic drawing but could not be done by a spectator. If there is a way to get same drawing from sharpie on coin that would be a winner in my book.
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
Rick Holcombe
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Rick Holcombe
You can " duplicate" their drawing on the coin with this one
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
880 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Cool. I might try it out.
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
I purchased it a couple of days ago, $5. It has a number of coins both US and others, Walking, liberties, Morgans, quarters. Nice varity. It also can be used for, dare I say it, cards. My only problem is sound. Otherwise it is great.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I purchased this today. Very well done! One problem so far on my phone - the coin doesn’t slide out when it's supposed to... If I wait long enough it eventually does but I usually just quit first. Last time it took 4 minutes! Something's wrong obviously - I'll have to write the developer. I'm sure it can be fixed, as I haven't seen other complaints about this; perhaps a conflict with something else on my Droid Razr. But it does look extremely good!

Jim
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Finally got this squared away! It seems that on my device one of the settings works a little differently than most. But after an email exchange with the developer - who BTW responds very fast and is very helpful! - all is well and this app is working nicely now. Killer magic app!

Thanks!

Jim
RoadkillRon
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of RoadkillRon
Manreb, In the settings there's an option to turn the sound off and on. That may help you if its the wrong sound you can turn it off.
RoadkillRon
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of RoadkillRon
Jim, Glad to hear they fixed you up quickly and that it's working well for you. I really like mine Smile
SpellMagic
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of SpellMagic
Is the also available for iPhone ?
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Actually I needed to go to the phone settings Sound and Disply and adjust the media volume. App works like a charm. Had my wife in stiches.
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Very very cool effect that I'm sure you can use in a variety of ways.coin unique? scotch and soda.Have one coin penetrate your phone.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
I have played with it a bit wish it had a setting that woUld allow you topush the coin through the phone and into your hand or through the phone and the table.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Card2phone on iphone also there is a cool rising card trick by theory 11 on iphone search magic trick to find them both
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
jnrussell
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
207 Posts

Profile of jnrussell
I bought this app several months ago and find it very convincing! I like it a lot. Seems like there's not a lot of good magic apps for android. 8-(
John Russell
Mastering Magician
www.TheMasterMagician.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » CIP Android (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL