The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pepper's Ghost ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dai Hard
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Dai Hard
I have some friends who put together a haunted house attraction every Halloween (they don't charge, its nothing super-professional). I mentioned the idea of a Pepper's Ghost illusion and they LOVE the idea but none of us can come up with unusual things to actually DO with it. Yeah, I guess just making ghosts appear and disappear would be impresive enough to those who have never seen it, but I was hoping to get a little more creative. I was for instance thinking of using a Black Art kind of set up to produce a floating, talking human head. Any ideas are most welcome!
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
MagicWGH
View Profile
Regular user
Covington, LA
165 Posts

Profile of MagicWGH
That grave ghost kit is really cool! I may try to do that this year.
revenantproductions
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of revenantproductions
The October 2010 Edition of Magic Magazine has some great stuff in it for what you are doing. Very easy to build while giving a great effect.

Best,
RP
Sean Lough
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
214 Posts

Profile of Sean Lough
There's always the classic Girl to Gorilla: http://www.dafe.org/articles/miscellaneous/peppersGhost.html
Amazing Binky
View Profile
Loyal user
Lancaster,OH
224 Posts

Profile of Amazing Binky
Girl to Gorilla is the BEST! I've had grandparents trampled by their grandkids on that one!
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
The Blue Room or Peppers Ghost illusion does not have to be huge, below is a link of the one I use - it is table top, I used mine to make a life size skull appear then divine a card, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A19CsfqDD4M
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have created Peppers Ghost illusion with card board box's and a small skull,but was not happy to use it ,i prefere something on a bigger scale,but lack of space to carry it off has hindered me but it is good fun to make up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pepper's Ghost ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL