The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sixth Sense 2.5 by Hugo Shelley (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..14~15~16 [Next]
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Sixth Sense 2.5 is the evolution of the best-selling magnetic detection device. With an extended range, multidirectional sensing pattern and self-calibrating digital circuitry, this device allows you to perform a variety of beautiful and stunning mind-reading effects including the classic 'which hand'. Place the tiny sensor under your watch strap and a silent vibration will let you know in which hand your volunteer has hidden a magnetic coin.

As of October 2012 (version 2.5) we're introducing polarity detection. That means that not only can the sensor tell you where the coin is, it can also tell you which way up it is! If the coin is 'heads' it'll vibrate once. If it's 'tails', twice.

The new feature opens up a world of possibilities. Perform a killer ending to 'Which Hand' by asking the volunteer to check if the coin is heads or tails and visualise it. Predict the outcome of a coin toss. Locate the position of three different objects ... the list goes on.

http://hugoshelley.com/magic/sixth_sense/

I can't wait! IMO, Sixth Sense is the best detector on the market, now being able to tell whether it's heads or tails puts it over the top!!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Before you rush out and get this

You should check out Finders Keepers
By Craig Filicetti,

Simply put I purchased this 2 years Ago
and have used this non stop , it is the ultimate
device nothing comes close !
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2012-09-05 17:12, Martin.Lester wrote:

By Craig Filicetti,

No thank you.

Lunatik, thanks for the heads up. Will deffo be getting this. To be able to tell between heads or tails is amazing.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2012-09-05 17:47, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

By Craig Filicetti,

No thank you.

Lunatik, thanks for the heads up. Will deffo be getting this. To be able to tell between heads or tails is amazing.

That is what you can already do with Finders Keepers and a Lot More !

Craig Filicetti Customer Service is the Best in the Business
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
There's advantages and disadvantages to both systems Smile
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
The only disadvantage is the price
But with Electronics in Magic you get what you pay for

FK is modular so this is just the start

There is so much more you can do with Craig's system
that you would never be able to do with SS

backed with the best Customer Service anyone
that is interested in this type of Effect ,

FK is the number one choice !
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Martin, you've made your opinion known about another product, but this thread isn't about FK. I like Promystic products as well, but please stop hijacking this thread Smile
runeflax
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of runeflax
Quantum Bender 3, Sixth Sense 2.5 - I can see my money disappearing already...

Quote:

This is real magic, as FK was released 1 year ago.
I have and use one as well - (but not for the which hand effect)
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2012-09-06 06:19, lunatik wrote:
Martin, you've made your opinion known about another product, but this thread isn't about FK. I like Promystic products as well, but please stop hijacking this thread Smile

My thoughts exactly.
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
This sounds wicked. I've used the FMT-2 for a while and the heads or tails addition to the effect is amazing, to be able to have this function in a sixth sense sized device will be GREAT!!

DC
The EPIC 5 hour billet masterclass is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Overdraft | Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Sorry but you will have to go a long way to beat Craigs Finders Keepers
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On 2012-09-06 08:23, johndevacmaker wrote:
Sorry but you will have to go a long way to beat Craigs Finders Keepers

Have to Agree with John

Sixth Sense 2.5 is only a Poor knock off of what's already out
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
2 different methods. one may like FK, another may like SS, but at the end of the day, it's the users preference. Both are great for what they are.
mortep00
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of mortep00
One thing Sixth Sense does have in its favour is the fact that you are doing the effect with a coin. This means you know you can borrow one and switch it with your own. The same cannot be said of a key fob - regardless of which employs the 'best' technology. Slightly peeved that I only recently bought a Sixth Sense 2.0 when the 2.5 is just about to be released but it does the job just fine for the method it employs. I am also looking forward to picking up the FK which I am confident is absolutely awesome. I believe with a little thought, having 2 different techniques at your disposal could actually complement each other extremely effectively - if you can afford it!
mortep00
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of mortep00
Post deleted,
shelley1508
View Profile
Regular user
Sixth Sense, Mind Pad, Insight
121 Posts

Profile of shelley1508
Jack - the first version of Sixth Sense was released five years ago, so it precedes many of the 'Which Hand' devices out there, including FK. It's certainly not a knock-off : ) But in support of what others have said, FK & SS are two different methods that allow you to perform different effects - I wouldn't dissuade anyone from getting FK just because they have a Sixth Sense, and vice-versa.

SS allows for the detection of static objects (smash & stab, etc) and enables you to use several 'detectable' objects in the same routine. There is also the potential to gimmick slightly smaller things, or use coins, rings etc. As to which is 'cleaner', it really depends on you. For some, distance between yourself and the volunteer is important - FK is suitable here. For those who don't mind being a bit closer, but want to use a 'borrowed' object, SS might be a better choice.

Or get both! Since they're totally compatible you could give out everything in your pocket to different people - coins, keys etc, and no-one would guess at you using two different methods for the same routine!
shelley1508
View Profile
Regular user
Sixth Sense, Mind Pad, Insight
121 Posts

Profile of shelley1508
Also, I was going to mention - I'm putting together some routines for an eBook, so if anyone would like to contribute in exchange for a discounted SS2.5, feel free to PM me.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
This is really true, we shouldn't compare - different approaches, both with their merits and advantages. As an owner of FK (which I like a lot!) I will order SS 2.5 (as soon pre-order is possible... Smile ) as it offers also the heads and tails option which is great. And I like to combine different technics in one (longer) routine. Besides that the small de..r is simply awesome! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I have the new SS 2.5 as well as Craigs Finders Keepers. Both are excellent products and accomplish similar effects in different ways. Since obtaining SS 2.5 I am using it more than Finders Keepers, I prefer the casual feel of using a "regular coin" and the idea of "heads or tails" feels more natural with a coin. I also do another psychological coin routine that is a perfect lead-in for this. By endorsing this I am in no way taking anything away from Craig's effects many of which I own and use. We are lucky to have access to these well made tools.

John
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
John, are you testing it? Officially SS 2.5 is still not in the market. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sixth Sense 2.5 by Hugo Shelley (28 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL