The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
Waiting for the chinese version
MOJave
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of MOJave
Can I ask why the proximity feature is not in the app? That is an integral part of what I want to use it for. Also may I ask, is there a way to edit your phone settings such that when you press the sleep button it doesn't ask you to swipe to unlock so you can have the fake screen there already ready to go??? Final question, when ios7 comes out will you provide a version for that??

Kind regards
Christopher
Be Entertained...
www.christopherbisset.com.au
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2013-06-29 03:02, MOJave wrote:
Can I ask why the proximity feature is not in the app? That is an integral part of what I want to use it for. Also may I ask, is there a way to edit your phone settings such that when you press the sleep button it doesn't ask you to swipe to unlock so you can have the fake screen there already ready to go??? Final question, when ios7 comes out will you provide a version for that??

Kind regards
Christopher

The next update will include the prox feature. there is no official solution to do this but if you have jai****** iPhone you may find a tweak that does that.
MOJave
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of MOJave
Glad to know it will be in the update. Do you know when this is and also will there be a version to support ios7??
Be Entertained...
www.christopherbisset.com.au
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
Waiting for android:P
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2013-07-06 01:10, MOJave wrote:
Glad to know it will be in the update. Do you know when this is and also will there be a version to support ios7??

I'v been very busy with some personal stuff, the update will be available by the end of the next week.
The iOS7 support will be available when the ios7 is released.

regards
Salah
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Sales have gone through the roof for iUnlockYourMind recently but you guys are not taking advantage of our facebook group. You really need to join us as we have so many great ideas and tips being discussed there.

See you on the other side.

Myke X
magiclarsen
View Profile
New user
Orlando
29 Posts

Profile of magiclarsen
I am eagerly awaiting the iOS 7 version of this app. The pros and cons of being a budding app developer!!!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi, just a quick update. We are happy to announce that we submitted an awesome new feature for iUnlockYourMind and it was approved last night. This update is what you have all been patiently waiting for. This update will be available in the next few hours.

Also, if you have purchased iUnlockYourMind please get yourselves over to the closed Facebook page, really great advice and stories on thee.

Good thoughts
Myke
X
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Here is a nice review of iUnlockYourMind http://magicblog.org/iunlockyourmind-by-appguru/

Check out the other reviews too.

Myke
X
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
The review is spot on, I have to agree with everything said.

iUnlockyourmind is a fantastic 'TOOL', don't think of it as an app.

I find the first time I use this on a person is the weakest effect. That is a good thing ....... because in my opinion 'iUnlockyourmind's' weakest effect is still an unbelievably
great effect if presented well and with a good premise behind it.

Now however, you are indeed setup for the long con. Patience comes into its own here!! Myke and Salah have incorporated a database for all relevant information pertaining to each individual you perform for. Now when I meet a person six months or even a year from now (that is stored in the database), I am going to perform what will appear to them, an absolute miracle!!......... To coin a phrase which Peter Turner uses.......... I am going to start a legend!!

Regards,

Ian.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Purchased this last night and performed it for the first time today. It played very well. I only allowed the spectator unlock my phone and since I wasn't asked, I didn't attempt his. I'll try that in a month or two.

I sent Myke a message on facebook to join their group and am still waiting to hear back from him.

I'll have more to add later but some of the finer points that would have eased my reluctance to purchase are these:

1. There are ways to archive the participant's names with their supplied pin numbers for use down the road. You can be walking around with 30 of these stored ready to pull up at a moment's notice.
2. The 'activation' is truly hands off with no extra tech needed .. no siri .. nothing. Also the activation has several methods. Do not sweat this feature .. you WILL like the options.
3. The 'peek' of the information is very, very slick and fast. I had quite the chuckle when I saw it.
4. You have various options for your unlock screen. I chose 'clear' and changed the background image and it totally matched my real unlock screen.

I sweated this purchase for a few nights; it is the most I have ever paid for a magic app. I do not regret the purchase now.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Thanks Chris,

I have added you to the Facebook group, hope you enjoy reading all the cool ideas there.

If you have iUnlockYourMind and you're not in the group, send me a little proof you have it and I'll add you ASAP.

Best
Myke
C
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
The thing that would make this perfect is if proximity detection didn't make the screen go black when it is covered.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
It will only go blank if you touch the screen. If you wave your hand over a couple of inches, it will not turn off.

Hope this helps

Myke
X
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I personally like that it goes blank .. it gives me reassurance that the cover was close enough to trigger.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
The only problem with is going black is that a spectator called me on it. It is useful knowing that the screen does not go blank if you don't touch the screen. I will play around with different handlings to find the one that's perfect for me.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Is there a vid of the proximity feature? I'm not sure exactly what the effect is supposed to be, in the spectators mind?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
DynaMix, do you have the app? All the videos are on the private Facebook page.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I am in the group, I will go take another look. Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL