The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Wonder window (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Wanted, New Tenyo wonder window, Though I would give it a try, magicwalsh@gmail.com
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Got it.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Congrats - tell us what you think of it because it's one of those 'you hate it or you love it 'items. Also, like I believe I told somewhere already, perform the trick exactly as described in the manual. A lot of people play with it not knowing how to operate it exactly (where and when to push the slider for example) and they will end up with a copy that doesn't work OK. Also, in some cases the trick just doesn't work fluently no matter what you try.
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Hey everyone I just adore Tenyo Wonder Window its like a penetration frame but given a Tenyo Twist and I love it. Did you guys know that many moons ago there was a marvins magic version out? probably around the late eighties or early nineties I just wondered if any of you have any info about the marvins mag version ie does it have Tenyo on the back? was it red? do the instructions or box credit Tenyo for creating the trick? was it produced with Tenyos permission etc etc? let me know just really curious, many thanks M M .
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
I have the Marvin's Magic version. It is exaclty the same as the Tenyo version and does have the Tenyo logo on the back. They basically just stuck it in their own box.
The instructions and box do not credit Tenyo though.
I would assume thay received permission from Tenyo to sell the trick and well as some other Tenyo that they sold (Invisible Zone, etc..)
I originally bought a Marvin's Magic set a number of years ago and that's what actually led me to Tenyo.
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Oh right I know the invisible zone mentions tenyo and lubor in the instructions, what year did marvins wonder window launch then xl18??
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
I have no idea really. I bought it second hand a number of years ago.
There does not seem to be any year info on the box or instructions.
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Any plans to sell the marvins version??
kellebotond
View Profile
New user
Hungary
86 Posts

Profile of kellebotond
I have one for sale it is unopened BNIP, the packaging is in mint condition. Check it out at eb*y!
Bûvészmûsor Rendelés
http://www.buveszmusor.hu/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Wonder window (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL