The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Download For Life (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
For the past couple of years, I've offered the Download for Life Package and its proved incredibly popular. If people have seen the quality of the PDFs we produce, you will appreciate how much work goes into them!

But to say thank you to all the continued support, I'm offering all of my current downloads plus all of my future downloads (and there is a really good one coming up!) for £20 which is 50% off!

But it is only available to the next 5 customers! simply add in the discount code: 5for50 when checking out!

Hopefully we can re-ignight peoples trust in downloadable products! They are awesome!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5663 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
I've never done the Download for Life Package but having said that, Jamie's magic is superb. His haunted deck titled Scared is really a wonderful anytime, anywhere Haunted Deck. Jamie's attention to detail and instruction is not lacking in any manner whatsoever.

I hasten to add that I do not know Jamie and making this post was my choice and unsolicited. Jamie offers high quality material and the prices are reasonable and at tkimes a steal.

Namaste,
Vlad
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
1802 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I just locked it in Jamie! Can't wait! However, I paid by paypal and did the code in the special instructions as I didn't see where else to add it. Please include the discount. Thanks!!
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Vlad, thank you for that! Its been one of those weeks and that just made me smile!

Ive got a lot of people to thank for allowing me to release my magic. Alakazam Magic and Merchants of Magic to name but two but in honesty, Ive always said that creating magic should be for the enjoyment of other magicians. Its because I've seen people perform my effects that keep me wanting to produce magic. Theres nothing better then giving someone the gift of magic and subsequently, there spectators, the gift of magic.

I do have a PDF coming out just before Christmas which will contain 10 effects that ive performed and refined over the past 5/6 years. Its a very personal project to me and hopefully those signed up to the Download for Life package will enjoy the effects just as much as I do!

MagicBrent, not a problem. Ive refunded you the difference and I believe all of the downloads are already in your inbox! And I hope, when its finally sent out, that you enjoy Think Tank!

Jamie Daws
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
3 remaining!

Jamie Daws
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Only 1 remaining!

Jamie Daws
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
1802 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I am so grateful Jamie that I got in on this. What a delight to check out all the goodies I've missed out on for so long. I can't wait for more!
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Really glad your enjoying the package Brent!

And that being said, the 5for50 has officially sold out!

I hope those that are on the list enjoy the material and feedback there thoughts on certain effects/ ideas!

Keep an eye out for THINK TANK which is nearly finished production!

Thank you again for the continued support! It means so much!

Jamie Daws
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3665 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Drat! I missed this one.

Jamie, is there any way I can add myself to an email list so that I'm first in line next time?
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Sorry you missed it man!

Well, I've got a new PDF coming out just before christmas. Everyone who purchases it before a certain date will be entered into a prize draw to win the entire contents of the site. DVD's and PDFs as well as being put onto the Download For Life list!

Just keep an eye out for THINK TANK!

Jamie Daws
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3665 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2012-11-19 19:29, JamieD wrote:
Sorry you missed it man!

Well, I've got a new PDF coming out just before christmas. Everyone who purchases it before a certain date will be entered into a prize draw to win the entire contents of the site. DVD's and PDFs as well as being put onto the Download For Life list!

Just keep an eye out for THINK TANK!

Jamie Daws

My eye is out!
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I've had lots of emails in regards to those who missed out on the offer. I feel bad so I've decided to extend the offer to the guys on the Café. For the next 5 people, if you PayPal over £20 to jamie_daws@hotmail.com with a note that its for the download for life package, you'll receive all my current download and all future downloads!

Jamie Daws
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Only One More Available! Then the price of the full Download For Life Package goes up as we add more items!

Jamie Daws
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
We're sold out! Congrads to those who got the deal and I hope you enjoy Think Tank around Christmas Time!

Jamie Daws
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I have had countless emails if Im bringing an offer back this christmas! Im pleased to say, if you use discount code: christmas25 you can get 25% off the download for life package which now includes a digital copy of my lecture notes OPENING DAWS!

www.JamieDaws.co.uk

Jamie Daws
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
For members and future members, DEVIATE has now been added tot he Download for life package! Heres what currently included:

EPOCH - FAULTLESS - THE GATHERING PDF - IN THE BLANK - LOVE AND WAR - PANDORA - SCARED PDF - SHOOTOUT - TAG - THINK TANK - MIND BLASTERS 2 - THE TORCE FORCE - OPENING DAWS LECTURE NOTES - DEVIATE

The total price of these would be : £136.94 (around $171.07) but the package is now available for £60.00 (About $74.95) And for the next 48 hours with the code: DOWNLOAD48 you get an extra 10% off!

Jamie Daws
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1484 Posts

Profile of JamieD
More content just added!

DEVIATE - DISPLAY PAD (NEW) - EPOCH - FAULTLESS - GATHERING PDF - IN THE BLANK OF AN EYE - LOVE AND WAR - MIND BLASTERS 2 - OPENING DAWS DIGITAL LECTURE NOTES - P//C//P (NEW) - PANDORA - SCARED PDF - SHOOTOUT - TAG - THINK TANK - TORCE FORCE PDF

CURRENT TOTAL: £152.99 - PRICE FOR PACKAGE: £60 SAVING YOUA HUGE: £92.99

AND FOR A LIMITED TIME WITH DISCOUNT CODE: PCP50 GET 50% OFF!

MEANING THE WHOLE BUNDLE IS £30!!! SAVING YOU: £122.99

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/storefront.html

Jamie Daws
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Download For Life (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL