The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tricks for Valentine's Day (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dea7h
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Dea7h
How about you make her old ring/necklace/whatever vanish and make a new one appear instead ala "deluxe nest of wallets" style.
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
Do a card trick with only the heart cards.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6534 Posts

Profile of Dougini
A real good trick for Valentine's would have been if a girl even gave me a second look! That is without having to do it so she can give a description to the POLICE...just sayin'...

Doug
Franky33
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Franky33
I am late on this one but I bought this Vase with Roses in it at a Hallmark Card Store last year. Once it is one, you click a button and the rose but very slowly opens and revels a Valentine message. I have this put aside, but one day I want to you it to reveal a forced card like a Queen of Hearts. The mechanism is so slow (probably uses worm gears) so the reveal is kind of magical. Kind of like the oranges on the Houdin Orange Tree but only $15 not $100,000. http://www.squidoo.com/hallmark-flower
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Like the look of this, I will order one and have a plat with it, thanks for the link.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
706 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
karnak
View Profile
Veteran user
Colorado
340 Posts

Profile of karnak
For my last couple of wedding anniversaries, I had a number of custom card gaffs made (with regular Bicycle backs) featuring different photos of my wife printed on the cards' faces.

I substituted these custom-made photo-faced cards in place of the standard gaffs used in NFW (on one anniversary), and in Wild Card (on the following anniversary), to great effect -- in each case apparently transforming a bunch of ordinary-faced cards into photos of my significant other (the "guest of honor").

Should work equally well for Valentine's Day, with suitably romantic patter ("Mirror, mirror, on the wall... who's the loveliest one of all?").

I got the basic idea from an old STAR TREK episode ("Charlie X").
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tricks for Valentine's Day (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL