The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam 2013 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

williammartin
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of williammartin
Greg sent out the following email concerning the possibility of the 2013 Magic Jam being held in March:

Gang - I'm sorry to say that I couldn't muster the resources to put on the Magic Jam in March. I've had my hands full, being on cruise ships almost solid since last summer. Right now I'm in Aruba until the end of Feb, and it looks like I'll be going directly from here to Branson in March.

Even though I hadn't lined up any headliners yet, I know that people were still looking forward to the event. It's a lot of fun for everyone, as evidenced by the first 3 years being so well attended and so well loved. I'll see what I can do in the future, and will keep you posted.
You might want to "like" the Portland Magic Jam page on Facebook, so you can get notifications when I post them there. (I don't post there very often, and I apologize for not sending more updates from this email list.)

Greg Moreland, for the
PORTLAND MAGIC JAM
http://www.PortlandMagicJam.com
Next event not yet scheduled
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Any word if Kramien's event will happen?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
williammartin
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of williammartin
The Jamboree last year (2012) was billed as the last one. The website has not been updated with any new information.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Pete Biro would make an excellent headliner.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Thanks you for your kind words.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam 2013 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL