We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions from Tenyo Co. Ltd. (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Saint-Pol
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Saint-Pol
Hi Everyone,

I am a casual collector, mostly collecting or buying what I remember as a kid. I grew up in St. Louis spending many a weekend afternoon at Gene DeVoe's "DeVo'es Magic Den" downtown. Of course I caught the Tenyo bug early, most likely on a trip to Disneyland or Six Flags perhaps.

So, I pick up a pierce here and a piece there. I enjoy having it and looking at them all. I wish I had a collection (or the space) for one of those amazing display cabinets filled with the colorful plastic wonders.

I have been on this site for a little while. I used to perform when I was much younger and then lost touch with magic for many, many years. Not really sure why. There was no event that led up to it. Then,. when I had kids (2 boys) I tried to interest them, as I had been, but they are not so interested - other than my performing something for them now and then. But,.. I reconnected with my passion and love of magic. It's been bit expensive, but a great journey.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could help me out in that I picked up a Water Suspension and it is complete but for the instructions. I used to have it but can barely remember how to do it. I'm hoping someone here can help me and share a copy of these instructions with me, in English of course.

thanks in a advance and of course if I can return the favor I am happy to do so.

Best,

Pol
cuchullain
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma City
1 Post

Profile of cuchullain
My First Post (I hope) I am very much an amateur, and love packet tricks and the odd gimmick. I bought a Tenyo Koornwinder Kar from Japan via e-bay - with no Enlish instructions. I cannot find a password for the Tenyo site, and would greatly appreciate a copy of the instructions in English. Regards, Cuchullain.

Ciaran-ohare@ouhsc.edu
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions from Tenyo Co. Ltd. (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL