The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Magic Spider - My Pet Boris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Manager
Northern California - United States
4399 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Ian, with the new IOS.7 upgrade from Apple, the iPhone screen has a new look.

That said, the graphic you provide of the iPhone screen will no longer fly as it were (the one that shows when the app begins to run but the spectator thinks they see a normal iPhone screen).

Any plans to provide a new updated graphic?

Thanks Ian. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
birdman69
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
53 Posts

Profile of birdman69
Quote:
On 2013-10-01 00:45, Steve Brooks wrote:
Ian, with the new IOS.7 upgrade from Apple, the iPhone screen has a new look.

That said, the graphic you provide of the iPhone screen will no longer fly as it were (the one that shows when the app begins to run but the spectator thinks they see a normal iPhone screen).

Any plans to provide a new updated graphic?

Thanks Ian. Smile

Hi Steve,

It is intended that you can create your own startup screens Steve. The one that comes with the app is just an example.
If you are referring to a screen shot of the iphone home screen then you can just take a screenshot of your own home screen and set that as your startup screen.

With iOS you may wish to zoom in a little and take a second screen shot so you don't end up with two status bars at the top.

If you are referring to the screen with AUGMENTED REALITY and the 3D iphone then this is available from our facebook page. You are free to download this graphic and alter it any way you like. Also feel free to send me an suggested graphics and I'll load them onto our facebook page as well.

Cheers Ian
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1073 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Birdman69 Pm sent
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Mr. Marko
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Mr. Marko
I do not have this as of yet, so I am confused as to what pictures and screens must be patched in order to use the app with iOS7. I probably won't buy now for this reason. However, if the app is ever re-released with the iOS7 graphics already in place, then I will buy. IMHO, asking the buyer to perform the update, if apparently so easy, should obviously be just as easy for the creator to implement. Especially if Steve Brooks says it should be so. For the existing users, the creator's post above seems adequate.
birdman69
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
53 Posts

Profile of birdman69
The Butterfly effect is now available as an in-app Purchase within the Magic Spider App for Android. If you haven't already done so, UPDATE your Android app to V 1.7.2 and then you will be able to purchase the butterfly effect. Cost for the Butterfly In-App is $2.99

Butterflies, magnets, foil and adhesive dots are available from our website store: http://www.mypetboris.com/store.htm or your local magic shop.

@Steve: The App works correctly on all versions of iOS from iOS 4.3 and up. Including iOS 7. So not sure what you are referring to unless it is the custom startup screen that you have been using with the picture of the iPhone 4. The screen that comes standard with the app does not have a picture of an iPhone so it should not be out of place. If I'm missing your point please email me at: support@mypetboris.com
Doug Follett
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Doug Follett
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Would this play well with the larger size screen, or would the part where the finger goes under the screen look distorted?

Thanks for any feedback.

Doug
bluesmagic
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
This app is fantastic Smile
Wardy
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Wardy
Love this app! Absolutely killer.
khuzhai
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of khuzhai
Love this app. only wish that the camera app has a setting to make it look like an iphone camera
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Magic Spider - My Pet Boris (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.068478 seconds, requiring 30 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [5] [2] [0] [1] [9] [8] [0] [9]