The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Murray Hatfield Lecture Tour Across the USA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Murray Hatfield
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
150 Posts

Profile of Murray Hatfield
I am pleased to announce that I'll be lecturing across the US for the next month. The dates are as follows;

Mar. 5 Tulsa, OH
Mar. 6 Kansas City, MO
Mar. 7 Pigeon Forge, TN
Mar. 8 Pigeon Forge, TN
Mar. 9 Pigeon Forge, TN
Mar. 10 Huntsville, AL
Mar. 12 Jacksonville, FL
Mar. 13 Memphis, TN
Mar. 14 Murfreesboro, TN
Mar. 16 New Orleans, LA
Mar. 18 St. Louis, MO
Mar. 19 Peoria, IL
Mar. 20 Chicago, IL - Midwest Magic
Mar. 21 Chicago, IL - Tinley Park
Mar. 24 Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Mar. 25 Lake Charles, LA
Mar. 26 Houston, TX
Mar. 27 San Antonio, TX
Mar. 28 McAllen, TX
Mar. 30 Albuquerque, NM
Apr. 1 Tucson, AZ

The lecture is a combination of some of the theories I have developed over a quarter century of producing and starring in the largest annual touring magic and illusion show in Canada, together with some of my favourite effects created for the show.

As a producer, I have hired many of the top magicians in the world to be my guest performers on the tour and have created a brand new 2 hour show every year for the last 25 years. After thousands of performances for millions of people I’ve learned a lot about how a show goes together and what works for an audience. I’d like to share some of my insights about this.

As a performer I have created a great deal of material for both stage and close-up and every effect that I will demonstrate is directly out of my own show. There are both close-up and platform/stage effects and regardless of your level in magic you will walk away from this lecture with some powerful new magic, including one of my absolute favourite stage effect for corporate and theatrical events.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I think the first date is Tulsa, OK not OH. I don't know where there is a Tulsa, Ohio. I am sure it is just a typo.

Hope all is well with you both.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Murray Hatfield
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
150 Posts

Thanks Richard, I thought I'd got all the spellings correct but I missed that one. It is indeed Tulsa, OK.
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Hi Murray,

Let me know when you want to come the the Mid-Atlantic region to present your lecture. I'd love to host you in Philly.

Marc
Murray Hatfield
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
150 Posts

Hey Mark,

Love to. How 'bout this time next year?

Murray
threecardmonte
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of threecardmonte
Here is all the info on the March 21 - Tinley Park lecture. http://themagicmasters.com/?p=166

Hope to see you there!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Murray Hatfield Lecture Tour Across the USA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL