The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Hello? Anybody here? [*crickets chirping...*] (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Suddenly the place seems very empty. Where's everybody go?
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Sorry, I was out rolling up frying pans at the Wal-Mart
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
Sorry, I was out getting kicked out of Walmart.
CJRichard
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
542 Posts

Profile of CJRichard
There are almost 1200 members of the "Sideshow Spectrum" group on facebook. It's administered by Todd Robbins. Some of the regulars here seem to be hanging out there.
"You know some of you are laughin', but there's people here tryin' to learn. . ." -Pop Haydn

"I know of no other art that proclaims itself 'easy to do.'" -Master Payne

Ezekiel the Green
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I was out trying to find a Walmart...... To roll frying pans at and get banned from.....
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-04-25 19:39, CJRichard wrote:
There are almost 1200 members of the "Sideshow Spectrum" group on facebook. It's administered by Todd Robbins. Some of the regulars here seem to be hanging out there.

I do not have a Facebook, nor will I ever... so this group you speak of is exclusive (to me at least). I have been advised to create a fanpage, but c'mon, really?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Bigger crowds at Spectrum...more wide open also...I still read the stuff here..if there is any...NIPP
I been pluggin your swords occasionally over there, a page would be better tho..Ross,I know you don't like FB but a Ballycast page might be good so you can announce BALLYCAST...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
My thoughts exactly ... now watch, as I part the spiderwebs and walk once again into the terrifying chaos that is Facebook, not knowing what new horrors are waiting just inside...

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
All right, ALL RIGHT, I signed up for Facebook again.

And the Sideshow Spectrum group is ... nowhere to be seen.

Please guys, how do I get there?

BTW, do I need magic shoes, or green spectacles?

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Friend me and/or tell me what your name is on FB and I will reccomend you to spectrum(imediate approval) Todd only blocked one Individual (Guess who)...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

CJRichard
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
542 Posts

Profile of CJRichard
Rossmacrae I just sent a friend request to your real name on facebook and also suggested a few other friends on my list, including Todd and Doug Higley.

--Chris

PS: Type Sideshow Spectrum into the search box at the top of your facebook page and look for it under pages.
"You know some of you are laughin', but there's people here tryin' to learn. . ." -Pop Haydn

"I know of no other art that proclaims itself 'easy to do.'" -Master Payne

Ezekiel the Green
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
"The Curator of the Unusual" my facebook username is my real name, Wayne Keyser - I would very much appreciate a recommendation.

Update: couldn't find the group before, but can at least find it now.

Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Cricket cricket. Circling the bowl.......
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
Meh, I expect that things will pick up here, soon. Sure, watching people fight constantly on the Spectrum is amusing and all, but it wears off.

Or I could start posting links to The Café all over the Spectrum so we get flooded with "How do I swallow swords" and 1,000 reply long threads bashing specific people.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
C'mon, Eric, surely you can scare up a few more ... how about every second post discussing how macho/evil/wonderful John Strong is?

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Sounds like fun ....I'm off to have a look!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-04-28 16:35, Eric the Excellent wrote:
Meh, I expect that things will pick up here, soon. Sure, watching people fight constantly on the Spectrum is amusing and all, but it wears off.

Or I could start posting links to The Café all over the Spectrum so we get flooded with "How do I swallow swords" and 1,000 reply long threads bashing specific people.

Exactly why I don't want to join in that melee...

Hey Jim, copy and paste this:
http://greatnippulini.com/sword.html

I'm working on setting up a whole page for each prop I make..... busy with 5 dozen other things though.
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Yeah it's kind of dead here. But then again you are missing out on what? Just some flame wars in regards to stealing acts, random quips at JS3 and really that's just about it.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I was dropping some money into, 'Tubs of Fun'. She was cute, I hope I not gonna end up getting a penicillin shot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Hello? Anybody here? [*crickets chirping...*] (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL