The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dvd signing/ Hangout (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Great dvd set. Gonna watch 1 piece per night. Is there forum for purchasers p n running yet?
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
590 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Hi guys - for those lucky enough to have already received it....

Disc one, confessions, the text comes up "to open confession please click the pdf icon on your computor". I have no idea what this means. Any help gratefully received.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Ah! It means click right on the icon it will open the file!
Then click "play" you ll hear a voice, at this moment don't go to the toilett or you'll not hear the sound of Peter's voice.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Roylan, if you pop the disc in your computer and double click to open it you will find the bonus files ie Isabella Star PDF and the Audio file for the Confessions courtesy of Ken Dyne (Which is over an hours worth of gold)!

Sincere apologies for any delay in replying to pms I'm presently on holiday with very little signal. Rest assured I will answer all ASAP (I've answered all up to now).

Thanks for the kind words folks and if you have received your DVD set pm me with your DVD numbers for the forum access!

Best Wishes Michael Smile

PS Catweasel was great seeing you too Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I've popped a couple of posts on the forum Smile

Enjoy!
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
590 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
I know I must be really stupid, but where is the PDF icon? I can't see it on the chapters page, or the page with "if you click on the....." note, or the desktop. I know I'm missing something really obvious but I can't for the life of me figure it out.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Roylan I've sent you a pm Smile

tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Rolyan, I had the same problem on my computer!!

I went into abode reader while the DVD was still playing and found the pdf in there.

Hope this helps you out. Smile
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Number 151 just arrived in Holland.

Nice to see one of my photos used as the DVD image Smile
Though whoever did the after effects did a great job.

Happy weekend for me.

Steve
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Really loving the forum set up for this!
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
AHHHHHH!

Stop it! Lol, I was kinda hoping that the DVDs would turn up this Monday. Guess what, Its a long weekend where I live so no posties doing their thing on Monday! Good to hear that your loving the forum Stephen. What do you like about the forum? Are there many people in there yet?..
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
It's starting to fill up nicely.

There are already some great ideas and additions on there, but I would say watch the DVDs first.

What is really great is that unlike a general forum where, although we all share an interest in magic/mentalism, the range of interests is so diverse that only a part is of relevance to anyone reading;
on the special forum set up for these DVDs every post is of relevance to every member.

steve
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
5 business days shipping time is almost up! Im hoping mine arrives by Monday!! SO keen!!
gab
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of gab
Got it this morning! My wife will hate me!
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of Isper
My DVDs arrived here in Japan yesterday.

I popped in the first DVD and was at first a bit disappointed with the demonstration of using playing cards in Mentalism. I was thinking; "This is pretty much what I already do." Then within minutes Peter took off from there and my mind was blown. Could not wait to view the second DVD and watched it right away. Again, mind blowing. These DVDs are something that I will be studying for a long time.

Thank you Peter!
magicjosh2
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester. UK.
134 Posts

Profile of magicjosh2
Isper,
You will get so much thinking from Peter's DVD 's, study them ,take in the thought process, take in the beauty of the principles that lie there. Try them out. Bold is the way to go. You will overtime get so much out of this set. The principles, the stories and all the nuances can only bring you to becoming an acclaimed better performer. So much to learn from these.
Enjoy.
Best Wishes,
Mark
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Still waiting on mine state side in the great Ohio, can't wait to see it Smile

-Jakob
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Seems the US orders started reaching their destinations yesterday so shouldn't be long now Smile

Artwork was mine ontop of your fantastic photography Steve, lets go into business together Smile

Best Wishes to all!

Michael Smile

Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I like the negative images Michael. Very atmospheric.

We'll save the nude girls for the follow up DVD Smile

Steve
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Or for our viewing pleasure Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dvd signing/ Hangout (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL