The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Helping hands » » Assitant/Technician Available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ralis
View Profile
New user
Horrorwood
81 Posts

Profile of Ralis
Hi I am an experienced assistant and stage tech available for hire. I am sorry if this is the incorrect area to post but it seems to be the closest to subject.
I have experience with magicians and touring bands. My skill set includes but is not limited to: Production design, Lighting, Sound, Illusion assembly/cartage, Rigging. Fabrication and construction of props and special effects, wardrobe design and make up. Currently by trade I am a special make up effects artist with many Hollywood credits including Movies, TV and Music Videos.
As for assisting magigicans I have done tech work for small theater and have been the main stage technician for a Los Angeles based illusionist performing both theatricaly and corporate gigs.
With bands I have built Sets/Props, created special effects, toured with and done make up and wardrobe design: Slipknot, Marylin Manson, Danzig, Lizzy Borden, and Prince to name a few.
I have a an affinity for Magic and would like to be more involved in the art, I also have a bit of performance experience as well.
Please feel free to PM me
Thank you for your time, Ralis
I won't just scare you
I'll F@#$ you up for life!
Ralis
www.ralisfx.com
www.deadbyday.com
DavidThomas
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of DavidThomas
You may want to contact Magicians with shows in Branson or Las Vegas. Usually these shows are needing people and have full time shows.
David Thomas
TheWorldofMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Helping hands » » Assitant/Technician Available (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL