The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Remote Cardtrol (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheGreatDane
View Profile
Regular user
White Plains, NY
183 Posts

Profile of TheGreatDane
Here's something I was thinking about sitting in class the other day:

A signed card is lost into your "remote controlled deck". A remote control is taken out, and as you press a button for the deck to work (perhaps insert some kind of animated deck thing here -- Sankey's pop up triangle for example), and after pressing it a second time, the card is not to be found. Maybe its out of batteries you remark, as you pull back the cover to the battery compartment to find a card where the batteries should be, which turns out to be their signed card.

Hows it sound? I thought it sounded pretty feasible and with some inherent humor in it. Give me your thoughts -- especially on any way to enhance the routine.

Thanks a million!
"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." ~Vincent Van Gogh
shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
Check out Josh Jay's fabulous routine with a remote control. I use it all the time! It rocks!

shawn
TheGreatDane
View Profile
Regular user
White Plains, NY
183 Posts

Profile of TheGreatDane
Thanks Shawn, I'll look into it for sure.

(P.S. 50 posts baby!!)
"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." ~Vincent Van Gogh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Remote Cardtrol (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL