The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Bottom deal feedback (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MuscleMagic
View Profile
Special user
794 Posts

Profile of MuscleMagic
Amazing progress!!!
Vishal Amlani
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Vishal Amlani
Hi, everyone!

Hope you guys are doing fine.

Recently, while practising I noticed a bit of irregularity in my thumb movement when I bottom deal. I sort of end up applying lots of pressure and extend my thumb when I bottom deal as opposed to a regular deal. I don't know if its an issue or I'm just over analysing the movement. I would greatly appreciate it If you can watch the latest video and give any suggestions regarding how I could possibly improve that discrepancy and/or any other aspect of my bottom deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeJEzX_djaI

Cheers!
Peterson
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Peterson
It is a bad sign when your fingers start to kiss on bottom deal.

When fingers start to loose their manners at the table, some people, sharp or not, will start to question the inappropriate behavior of those fingers.
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
Looks like your left thumb stopped moving the top card on the bottom deal.
Vishal Amlani
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Vishal Amlani
I appreicate your replies. I understand that is the problem which is why I seek advice on how I can improve it. Reiterating what I said isn't enitrely helpful!

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Bottom deal feedback (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL