The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Impulse - mental / psychic enhancer (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
JesHansen
View Profile
New user
Hannover, Germany
55 Posts

Profile of JesHansen
This has been quite for the last year, but I have to revive the thread. Just after christmas I contacted Christopher about Impulse. At that time it was sold out in his shop and I did not have much hope to get one soon after discovering this. I was mistaken. The same day I contacted him he offered me to build a unit especially for me with parts he had still in his workshop. With the priority shipping it was with me in Germany a few days after new year. When I wanted to give it a first test run I was not able to get it to work. That had nothing to do with Christopher or the device but with me being stupid! Again he responded after an hour of me sending him a message. He gave me the instructions which where simple.. put in the battery.

Since then I was able to test this on multiple occasions. Often as an enhancer to stuff I already do for a long time but sometimes also as the method. The greatest fear I had with using eletronics was failure of them. I don't anymore becuase I can trust this device. Everything works perfectly and there was never a problem in any of the performances. Impulse really is a thing of beauty if you use it as an enhancer, if you use it as method or even at the séance table doesn't matter. This device offers millions and millions of possibilitys.

I really want to keep this to my self but Christopher has been so nice and the craftmanship is phenomenal so I have to share this with you!
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
103 Posts

Profile of chuds
Christopher will you have this in Blackpool this year?

Thanks

Ian
Chuds
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2018, chuds wrote:

Thanks

Ian

Yes he will be there
http://blackpoolmagic.com/m.2018dealers.html
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2012 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Quote:

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian: While I will most certainly be at Blackpool in a few days, I will not have Impulse among my stock. I am building it to order these days.

All the best,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
103 Posts

Profile of chuds
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2018, Christopher Taylor wrote:
Quote:

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian: While I will most certainly be at Blackpool in a few days, I will not have Impulse among my stock. I am building it to order these days.

All the best,

Christopher

That's a pity as I was hoping to possibly pick one up, but thanks for letting me know Christopher

Regards

Ian
Chuds
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Impulse - mental / psychic enhancer (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL