The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC - Doppleganger - all you need to know and more.... (540 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36~37~38~39 [Next]
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Thanks for the routine Vic, much appreciated! sitting here by the letter box waiting for the postperson to disapoint me a few more times before my much awaited parcels arrive.........
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2017, G-force wrote:
Oh well, feels so empty to read your posts; you blessed ones who own some Doppelgänger - even a tiny one.

When Alice was relased I was broke with no change to make order - That was a hard day. But in same time I was happy because that was a Victory of creativity, hard work and artistry! So congratulations to PROFBC and Lebanon Circle - You are living proof that there is still hope in this strange world called planet Earth Smile

But then: If you are some kind of hypnotist/mentalist/bizarrist like me who dreams a show with dopp effect what can I do? I see just Sold out- badges and eBay is empty.

So is there any other ways to start practise Doppelgänger -effect (Definitely with books) than wait another year and hope that I have enought bucks in that D-day when (hopefully) next Dopps Book(s) will materialize? Any cue? Please? Anyone?

Kind regards
G

Reach out to Mr. Darkness
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
Well, all I know - and I think this has been borne out over and again - I have only ever found Prof BC to be a gentleman who readily listens to constructive commentary and, as a businessman, provides customer service of the highest order.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Normally I like to curl up in the leather chair by a roaring fire with a dram of scotch as I read my newest 1st addition. With the heat wave I shall just open the window with #46.

The hot day has made me feel very sleepy and stupid.....burning with curiosity I head down the rabbit hole.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
1st, thank you Vic for the routine !
Just got home to a double thrill, Prof's Alice & her accompanyment of Perkins oracle tarots !!! Smack-bang-wowzers !!!!!!

Worth every penny & a super extra thank you to you Prof for all the mind boggling coa #s to go thru in assigning them to those of us collector's, you are a blessing & a humbly great man of heart, soul & a steadfast creator of the fabulous & breath taking artifacts you find time to breath life into !
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Mine'll be here on Friday. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Dopps Day in New York City. Hooray!
'And what is the use of a book,' thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversation?'
It is lovely Professor!
Especially the last page. Brought a true tear to my eye.
Thank you.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
You will be in for a treat worth it's wait fri & have a great weekend read Jorey.
Welcome to the Dopps family 😆
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
Mine arrived today!
Simply a wonder to behold. It's just a treasure!
Thank you Professor.

I think my Alice Tarot will arrive tomorrow. Happy days!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2017, Merlinsmagic wrote:
You will be in for a treat worth it's wait fri & have a great weekend read Jorey.
Welcome to the Dopps family 😆

Thank You, Mark!! Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
Both Alice Dopps and Cheshire Cat tarot arrived yesterday. As I thought, I love the Alice. It' a work of art as we all knew it would be.
cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
It has occurred to me that the COA is just a piece of paper and the number does not appear in the copy of the book at all. Perhaps for some that are not able to get the exact number they wanted, we could start a COA trade club like Disney does with their collector pins.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
My Alice is in Cologne right now. Interesting detour Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7WXm3CS38U
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Updated notice. Mine is out for delivery right now! ☺

David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2017, afinemesh wrote:
Updated notice. Mine is out for delivery right now! ☺

Jorey, get yourself your favorite drink and be prepared to get lost this weekend - on a wonder-filled journey into Dopps! Enjoy!

David
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Thanks, David. I'm thrilled to finally be in the Dopps family! Smile

Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Better late than never Jorey 😁
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
True dat, Mark. Just arrived! Smile

Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Woo Hoo awesome, good day to stay out the heat up there & chill with a good book ! 😀
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Spent the last three hours with Alice dopps and the instructions. I love all the time, and obvious thinking that went in to this wonderful book.
There was a few times when I just wanted to curl up into the fetal position and ponder the immensity of it all. Really gets the mind going. . .

Simply Amazing!

But you already know that, right?

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC - Doppleganger - all you need to know and more.... (540 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36~37~38~39 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL