The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC - Doppleganger - all you need to know and more.... (540 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..27..30..33..36..37~38~39 [Next]
phil_n
View Profile
New user
Sheffield, UK
28 Posts

Profile of phil_n
#110 arrived safely in South Yorkshire this morning!
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
#15 arrived in Singapore. Smile
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2014, piyuyu wrote:

We are a global community of Dopps users... literally all over the world.
-That's pretty cool... !
I wonder how many different countries represent??
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
#18 found its home in good ol' Germany ... stunning ... silence ... no more words!
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

www.facebook.com/a.j.drake
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2014, horus1 wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2014, piyuyu wrote:

We are a global community of Dopps users... literally all over the world.
-That's pretty cool... !
I wonder how many different countries represent??

Dopps is in both hemispheres and on every continent of the world except Antarctica.

I've just been dying for an opportunity to say that.

BC
Phasmologist
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Congratulations Prof BC and all of the devoted purchasers,...we are now the "United Natioms of Dopps"....!
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I know a Shoggoth in Antarctica who would love if you made a at the mountains of madness dopps Smile

Tekelali
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Shakespeare #8 has arrived. I know you were all losing sleep over this. Rest easy. It is here.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Yann SICAMOIS
View Profile
New user
Tourves, France
79 Posts

Profile of Yann SICAMOIS
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2014, Yann SICAMOIS wrote:
116 landed safely in France and I think 17 took the long route.

Sweet seventeen safe and sound.
Yann SICAMOIS
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
The good professor has left me speechless....number 25 landed and William is speaking to me in so many ways, sight, smell, touch....what a monumentally wonderful achievement! A true thing of beauty and sublime deviousness. Honoured, humbled, and happy.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Congratulations Prof BC, well done!!!!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Say that his power lies in words and looks; in things so slight and insignificant that it is impossible to add and count 'em up: what then? The happiness he gives, is quite as great as if it cost a fortune.”
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
950 Posts

Profile of Perkins
*sleigh bells*
The Séance Party
http://www.theseanceparty.com
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Got me an early Christmas present and grabbed one of the wonderfully antiqued book butlers for my 4 (soon to be 5) Dopps collection #40.
Much better for display and transport and I had just lost a bid on Ebay on a pair of book endx that I had thought would serve....so glad that the day after being outbid, Rick announced the new OE curio piece...!
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Note to all regarding the upcoming Dickens Dopps . . . the release can now be counted almost more easily in hours than days. Sign up for the Lebanon Newsletter (if you have not already) for important information coming very soon.

Also, all Doppelganger orders will be shipping from my address in the USA. There simply isn't time to ship stock to London in time for the release (and it is easier for one person to do all of the matching that has to be done to ensure collections continue to receive their wonted CoA numbers). Therefore, all orders will ship worldwide (USPS Priority) within hours of being placed.

Best,
BC
Phasmologist
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
AWESOME news Prof !! My early xmas gift to myself, can't wait for Dan's newsletter Smile
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
WONDERFUL!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
Yet another reason to look forward to Dan's Newsletter! Great news indeed. Thanks.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Ahhhh...this is music to my ears. I can't wait to get the newsletter!!!!! Just in time as we gather around to tell "scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of Christmases long, long ago!..."
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Thinks me Christmas this year may have a few extra spirit amongst the dark cold halls of the hallowed tree.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC - Doppleganger - all you need to know and more.... (540 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..27..30..33..36..37~38~39 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL